• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Can someone with Photoshop experience change the Inventory page for a character

Remove the 5 boxes off Missions
Push Missions down a lot into the empty space
Add 10 more boxes to Materials
Add 5 more boxes to Consumables
Push Bounties down Halfway so it aligns with Missions, but still looks clean and not muddled

UV3UpHEl.jpg

EL CUCO

I want Bungie to release statistics on Hard mode completions completions. Very curious to see.
I'm curious to see the different time stamps for clears.

We would never see something like that, but I imagine they're all over the place. It should be a red flag when a fireteam has a completion of 8:30 min on one Crota run, then the very same fireteam clocks another Crota run in at 2-3hrs. It should say something is going on in your game, I'd guess...

I'm not going to lie. As someone in desperate need of Plasteel Plating, I kind of miss it as an option. My Warlock main is set on Hadronic Essence for life because of it.
Do the VoG glimmer farm and purchase armor from the vendor. If you got the pre-order code for the special Vanguard weapons (that are no longer relevant after lvl 20, they're cheaper but seem to give out just as many materials as what you pick up on missions.

I was in desperate need of Plasteel as well, that solved my problem really fast.

I want the SUROS so bad. It's the only gun that would make me think about shelving my Vex for Crucible. And silly me, I didn't want to spend the coins on it eons ago when Xur had it for sale.
I have the Suros and the Vex and the only time I would ever use Suros in Crucible is during the headshots bounty in Iron Banner. As soon as I finished them, I switched to my Vex or Hawkmoon and got double the k/d.

E92 M3

I'm curious to see the different time stamps for clears.

We would never see something like that, but I imagine they're all over the place. It should be a red flag when a fireteam has a completion of 8:30 min on one Crota run, then the very same fireteam clocks another Crota run in at 2-3hrs. It should say something is going on in your game, I'd guess...

The first night was the hardest. We struggled for hours, but the next day everything came together. The brain tends to work like that - during sleep, everything is consolidated and stored.

LTWood12

I'm looking for the generosity and kindness of Gaf's professional hard-mode swordrunners. I'm getting a group together to take down Crota again at around 8:15-8:30 CST. Two spots available:

1. LTWood12-32 Titan
2. Qwell-32 Warlock/Hunter
3. T-44-32 Hunter
4. captscience-32 Warlock
6. Reserved for a generous Sword Carrier

Posting again. T-44 is my very good friend, and he's been so into Destiny since launch. But he has crashed and burned against HM Crota it's gotten him really discouraged. I'd love to get him his first kill tonight. Any of you that would be willing to help me with this, I can't tell you how much I would appreciate it. Thanks!

So my fireteam have been using this strategy for over 7 hours now and we cant get crota to die...

we get him down to enrage and then when it says enrage he instantly stands up and chops my sword bearer down...

he does not behave like he does in this video below. Have bungie stealth patched this ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad8m6ZuquG0

It´s super weird that he instantly stands up and kills the sword bearer that fast. our normal strategy when crota enraged we have a lot of time to get away from him. here its instant.

Anyone else done this and have a solution ?

LTWood12

Looking for a group tonight to run sword for on hard mode. Unfortunately I won't be around until 11est and I need the full run, not just Crota.

Aw man I hate that the timing doesn't work. I need to do a full run too, but I'm trying to get this done for him first.

I'm looking for the generosity and kindness of Gaf's professional hard-mode swordrunners. I'm getting a group together to take down Crota again at around 8:15-8:30 CST. Two spots available:

1. LTWood12-32 Titan
3. T-44-32 Hunter

Posting again. T-44 is my very good friend, and he's been so into Destiny since launch. But he has crashed and burned against HM Crota it's gotten him really discouraged. I'd love to get him his first kill tonight. Any of you that would be willing to help me with this, I can't tell you how much I would appreciate it. Thanks!

leitenant Wood. if my child doesnt have a case of the crazies tonight I would love to assist! alt me for now and ill post later tonight of he goes down early. 8 cst is about 6 my time so its a long shot

EDIT: why did I put a ? there lol

EDIT 2: put up the hawk signal! dying light cant be that good..........can it?

Mindlog

So my fireteam have been using this strategy for over 7 hours now and we cant get crota to die...

we get him down to enrage and then when it says enrage he instantly stands up and chops my sword bearer down...

he does not behave like he does in this video below. Have bungie stealth patched this ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad8m6ZuquG0

It´s super weird that he instantly stands up and kills the sword bearer that fast. our normal strategy when crota enraged we have a lot of time to get away from him. here its instant.

Anyone else done this and have a solution ?
The sword should only be a few feet away. Fire rockets and take his shields down and someone else pick up the sword :]

Dave_6

1. LTWood12-32 Titan
3. T-44-32 Hunter

I'd be willing to join ya'll again though my Hunter is still only a 31.

Edit: Oops, LTTP :/

Iceman829

Thought you don't get the emblem again. Someone I play with did it with another character and didn't get the emblem again.

You only get the Eris rank 4 emblem on the first character you complete it on. I completed my 2nd character awhile back and received nothing. Another ball dropped.

Can someone with Photoshop experience change the Inventory page for a character

Remove the 5 boxes off Missions
Push Missions down a lot into the empty space
Add 10 more boxes to Materials
Add 5 more boxes to Consumables
Push Bounties down Halfway so it aligns with Missions, but still looks clean and not muddled

UV3UpHEl.jpg

quick and ugly but basically, also fixed the Vault :D
destiny-menufix.jpg

LTWood12

leitenant Wood. if my child doesnt have a case of the crazies tonight I would love to assist! alt me for now and ill post later tonight of he goes down early. 8 cst is about 6 my time so its a long shot

For sure. You on rocket or sword duty?

Do the VoG glimmer farm and purchase armor from the vendor. If you got the pre-order code for the special Vanguard weapons (that are no longer relevant after lvl 20, they're cheaper but seem to give out just as many materials as what you pick up on missions.

I was in desperate need of Plasteel as well, that solved my problem really fast.

Totally forgot you could buy greens. Really don't feel like glimmer farming though :[

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
"Hello Guardians,

This week marks another Thursday and thus another update. Hope you guys got loot and crota made all of your dreams come true! We are listening, keep telling us what you want.

Stay safe and keep looting!"

More like:

Bungie Weekly Update - 01/29/2015

We at Bungie underestimated fellow Guardians on how No Land can stand in Between or Beyond your FOV. You truly respect this Exotic, going out and spending those Hard Earned Coins. If you thought Breaking the Ice last week was a Coin Collector, NLB went above it's Call and Duty.
We see what the community wants and will try to facilitate the Guardians who spoke up and wanted to be Heard.

Crota's End Redux, 2 Hard 2 Enragious

An amazing amount of you Guardians have ventured into the Abyss and have Slayed a God. Almost #,### of ##,###,### have defeated Crota. Impressive. So roughly less than 10% of you have overcome the odds. This means it's working as intended. We wanted to make the hardest encounter for Guardians to ever face, until you can faceroll this by the time House of Wolves drop. Speaking of House of Wolves, we are ramping up promotions and info released to the masses soon, not too soon, but soon, like our Patches.
Don't forget to pick up the Season Pass and enjoy The Dark Below and House of Wolves. It is a good time to come back.

Destiny.gif here

Destiny.jpg here
Destinyother.jpg here

Destiny_House_of_Wolves_tease.jpg (White background with an Archon Priest Silhouette, with the writing "The Arena awaits, Rise or Fall...en!"

Watchful Eyes - Helping Hands

What's Up DOC.jpg

Lag is everywhere, if you thought enrage is here, there, everywhere, Lag is also. Introducing a new error code: Shit. If you get Shit error, you have lag. Only way to remove shit is to not play Destiny. Why play so shitty, come back when Shit has gone away, no one wants shit on their team or play with shit.

Good Luck Guardians

Remember we are listening, we hear you

LTWood12

EDIT 2: put up the hawk signal! dying light cant be that good..........can it?

Actually spoke w/ his finest today. Unfortunately he's spoken for for the evening.

Top Bottom