• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

I have the Suros and the Vex and the only time I would ever use Suros in Crucible is during the headshots bounty in Iron Banner. As soon as I finished them, I switched to my Vex or Hawkmoon and got double the k/d.
What makes the Vex better than the SUROS in Crucible? The rate of fire?

Can someone with Photoshop experience change the Inventory page for a character

Remove the 5 boxes off Missions
Push Missions down a lot into the empty space
Add 10 more boxes to Materials
Add 5 more boxes to Consumables
Push Bounties down Halfway so it aligns with Missions, but still looks clean and not muddled

UV3UpHEl.jpg

Here you go!

of7cUyl.jpg

rNilla

How much money are people charging on Destiny LFG for HM Crota Raid carries?

Thinking about getting into the business? I can be your agent.

- Base entry rate of $5 per person
- $1 per heavy ammo synth I have to use
- $1 every time you die and cause a wipe
- $1 for everyone that doesn't have Gjallarhorn
- $1 for everyone that doesn't have Ice Breaker
- $1 for every weapon equipped that is not maxed out
- $25 if your speakers or background noises play through your mic the whole game

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
So my fireteam have been using this strategy for over 7 hours now and we cant get crota to die...

we get him down to enrage and then when it says enrage he instantly stands up and chops my sword bearer down...

he does not behave like he does in this video below. Have bungie stealth patched this ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad8m6ZuquG0

It´s super weird that he instantly stands up and kills the sword bearer that fast. our normal strategy when crota enraged we have a lot of time to get away from him. here its instant.

Anyone else done this and have a solution ?

So wait, you're R2ing him during a kneel and he stands up suddenly no matter how long he's been kneeling? That sounds like a weird lag thing to me. Have you tried going to orbit and making someone else the party leader?

- $25 if your speakers or background noises play through your mic the whole game

Even if the background noise is the following?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxopViU98Xo

LTWood12

I'm looking for the generosity and kindness of Gaf's professional hard-mode swordrunners. I'm getting a group together to take down Crota again at around 8:15-8:30 CST.

1. LTWood12-32 Titan
2. Qwell-32 Warlock/Hunter
3. T-44-32 Hunter
4. captscience-32 Warlock
5. Robdraggoo, Dave, or Narmer
6. Reserved for a generous Sword Carrier

Looking for a group tonight to run sword for on hard mode. Unfortunately I won't be around until 11est and I need the full run, not just Crota.

Forrest do you have any suggestions for a 6th?

Namikaze1

Abyss Defiant is just two bubbles away from being maxed out. I should have it maxed out tomorrow.

We could make a killing with this! :)

LTWood12

if by bigger you mean bigger vaults, than yes, they should consult you.

edit, Grey, LTWOOD12 needs a swordmaster tonight. he is in dire needs. can you offer your slaying services?

Thanks for helping put the word out Rob.

I'd be down to join if you have a spot. I'm not the sword guy but I ran this with you last week so you know my capabilities (lack thereof, whatever).

Of course! Such a great group. Got you down in case someone skips out.

my favorite background noise when i was pugging crota HM earlier: "god mom, can't you see I'm raiding."

"and wheres my pizza rolls!. you know I have to have pizza rolls when im raiding mom"

trhis is why I only play with irl or gaf. if I had to rely on LFG I wouldnt have made it past october

LiK

Crota glitches have gone beyond Atheon. Not sure what happened but CE was fairly stable before HM hit. Bungie's patches and hot fixes probably screwed it up even more. Crota fight is near unplayable.

E92 M3

More like:

Bungie Weekly Update - 01/29/2015

We at Bungie underestimated fellow Guardians on how No Land can stand in Between or Beyond your FOV. You truly respect this Exotic, going out and spending those Hard Earned Coins. If you thought Breaking the Ice last week was a Coin Collector, NLB went above it's Call and Duty.
We see what the community wants and will try to facilitate the Guardians who spoke up and wanted to be Heard.

Crota's End Redux, 2 Hard 2 Enragious

An amazing amount of you Guardians have ventured into the Abyss and have Slayed a God. Almost #,### of ##,###,### have defeated Crota. Impressive. So roughly less than 10% of you have overcome the odds. This means it's working as intended. We wanted to make the hardest encounter for Guardians to ever face, until you can faceroll this by the time House of Wolves drop. Speaking of House of Wolves, we are ramping up promotions and info released to the masses soon, not too soon, but soon, like our Patches.
Don't forget to pick up the Season Pass and enjoy The Dark Below and House of Wolves. It is a good time to come back.

Destiny.gif here

Destiny.jpg here
Destinyother.jpg here

Destiny_House_of_Wolves_tease.jpg (White background with an Archon Priest Silhouette, with the writing "The Arena awaits, Rise or Fall...en!"

Watchful Eyes - Helping Hands

What's Up DOC.jpg

Lag is everywhere, if you thought enrage is here, there, everywhere, Lag is also. Introducing a new error code: Shit. If you get Shit error, you have lag. Only way to remove shit is to not play Destiny. Why play so shitty, come back when Shit has gone away, no one wants shit on their team or play with shit.

Good Luck Guardians

Remember we are listening, we hear you

Yes, that is much better lol. I didn't put as much effort into it as you did.

Crota glitches have gone beyond Atheon. Not sure what happened but CE was fairly stable before HM hit. Bungie's patches and hot fixes probably screwed it up even more. Crota fight is near unplayable.

2 out of 3 wipes due to bullshit glitches.

Like why the fuck am I even playing this monstrosity?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Deathsinger = Confluxes with Rewards

It just stretches out the content in the Raid

Deathsinger was OK in Normal, but in Hard it takes for FUCKING EVER to finish off the Knights and Acolytes
Can we have it, if we kill DS in the allotted time, all that Garbage just vanishes
Hate that even after you kill DS, you have to trudge through trash until the game goes yeah you killed enough, here have some R. Shards Energy and a 1-3 exotics, 1 always a trolled No Land Beyond

LiK

2 out of 3 wipes due to bullshit glitches.

Like why the fuck am I even playing this monstrosity?

Yea, the HM fight requires perfect timing and even tighter teamwork. But the glitches and lag are just unfair. Its not worth replaying after you get the guns you want.

WipedOut

"and wheres my pizza rolls!. you know I have to have pizza rolls when im raiding mom"

trhis is why I only play with irl or gaf. if I had to rely on LFG I wouldnt have made it past october

I've only started playing with fellow gaffers recently, before that I was using the bungie app to try and get into VOG raids. That will not ever happen again, I still have nightmares.

I do have a core group of people I play with but sometimes it's hard for everyone to get on the same time.

Bored at work. I'm being pulled in different directions that are unknown. I'm excited to solo Crota and just visioning it in my head.. Help!

PuMa

Deathsinger = Confluxes with Rewards

It just stretches out the content in the Raid

Deathsinger was OK in Normal, but in Hard it takes for FUCKING EVER to finish off the Knights and Acolytes
Can we have it, if we kill DS in the allotted time, all that Garbage just vanishes
Hate that even after you kill DS, you have to trudge through trash until the game goes yeah you killed enough, here have some R. Shards Energy and a 1-3 exotics, 1 always a trolled No Land Beyond

I haven't thoroughly tested it out yet, but I think you just have to kill everything in the crystal room. There are knights that continue to respawn out of the side rooms, and I've sat there for a very long time killing them without the raid advancing. Did it in just a few minutes emptying out the crystal room last night.

Qwell

I'm looking for the generosity and kindness of Gaf's professional hard-mode swordrunners. I'm getting a group together to take down Crota again at around 8:15-8:30 CST.

1. LTWood12-32 Titan
2. Qwell-32 Warlock/Hunter/Titan
3. T-44-32 Hunter
4. captscience-32 Warlock
5. Robdraggoo, Dave, or Narmer
6. Reserved for a generous Sword Carrier

Forrest do you have any suggestions for a 6th?
Just a little update, I can bring whatever class at lvl 32, and I can be sword carrier if we can't find someone else, I would like to try practice / complete since I have done it a metric ton on normal just that I haven't actually downed him in HM but only made perhaps 2 hours of attempts as the sword carrier.

But again, totally cool if we bring in a super expert that has the muscle memory down, in the end I just want to finish and maybe actually get a primary at some point.

LiK

I haven't thoroughly tested it out yet, but I think you just have to kill everything in the crystal room. There are knights that continue to respawn out of the side rooms, and I've sat there for a very long time killing them without the raid advancing. Did it in just a few minutes emptying out the crystal room last night.

I was the last guardian left last night and had to kill the rest. Clearing out the Crystal room didn't trigger the end. I cleared out the boomers outside and the Knights inside in order for it to advance. Got a dumb Dragon's Breath as my reward.

PuMa

I was the last guardian left last night and had to kill the rest. Clearing out the Crystal room didn't trigger the end. I cleared out the boomers outside and the Knights inside in order for it to advance. Got a dumb Dragon's Breath as my reward.

Strange. Well, there's definitely SOMETHING that triggers it. We just have to figure it out.

LTWood12

Just a little update, I can bring whatever class at lvl 32, and I can be sword carrier if we can't find someone else, I would like to try practice / complete since I have done it a metric ton on normal just that I haven't actually downed him in HM but only made perhaps 2 hours of attempts as the sword carrier.

But again, totally cool if we bring in a super expert that has the muscle memory down, in the end I just want to finish and maybe actually get a primary at some point.

Thanks Qwell. I'd like to practice too at some point.

Top Bottom