• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Deku Tree

My Black Hammer is glitched!!!

It shows 331 damage but does 312 something.

The icon doesn't show full upgraded as well wtf.

itnlO4P.jpg

Everyone's shows the filled green bar at the bottom. I think it is because Bungie removed the Hive Disruptor perk and you hadn't filled in the hive Disruptor bubble before they removed it but you maxed out all the other bubbles.

How do you know it only does 312 attack quality damage? Have you compared the hit markers of a 312 to your 331?

Why the hell is my Warlock so squishy. . with my 2 hunters I can run pass missions but I have died like 7 times trying to catch up to Nami in the Daily mission

patchday

Ew, no.

Then you get the community picking the same maps all the time. Boring.

Hate that shit.

Really? its a staple feature in all the other shooters (including Halo). Because anytime I see Skyshock I'm usually quitting 90% of the time and the team is left hanging anyways

forrest

formerly nacire
I did Atheon with my Warlock as well and that did 20k damage and shows fully upgraded icon.

QPgEEHF.png

Did you have the hive perk filled in before they removed it? I think this is why some have the yellow border and some have the green xp bar. I never filled in the hive perk and I have the green xp bar.

Completed all the Dailys and did public events today. I'm done my grinding. Might enjoy PVP later to help level up my void subclass for my Warlock but I'm about to head out to the gym and enjoy the fact that my grinding is over with Destiny this week

Deku Tree

I just noticed Crota on mobile app now shows four loot drops on both normal and hard... Does this mean DS will be patched to drop loot 2x?

forrest

formerly nacire
I just noticed Crota on mobile app now shows four loot drops on both normal and hard... Does this mean DS will be patched to drop loot 2x?

Interesting. I could see them adding a possible normal drop on hard, but not sure what they would add to normal.

I'm still looking for a Hunger of Crota and a Crux. It seems silly that I can't get the rocket launcher as a bonus drop on hard mode.

Top Bottom