• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

After 50+ clears finally got the VoC, let's see if it lives up to the hype.

Stupid gorgon.

Carbon jixed me and I fell.

ffE5fpB.gif

No we were always using WoL, anyway probably a bug because I upgraded the other two BHs before the hive disruptor perk was removed. That could be it.

Wow, that would suck. All three of mine were maxed before the bug fix and don't have the yellow "maxed" border. As a 32, I can get a yellow bar tower knight down to 99% in 6 (or 9 shots - I know it's an even group of three due to the perk), but have to finish him off with my primary. Is that the same for people who upgraded after the "fix"?

Silk04

Anybody out there can help with crota on hard mode. Literally cant find a team to take him down. Really enjoyed VoG better than this.

Got a group of 5 that just cleared Crota Hard. Looking to do it again, but we lost our swordbearer. Would anyone be kind enough to help out or is anyone looking for a group? We have the method down, should be fast if that helps.

The crota encounter rigt now punishes you for beeing too good.

Thats bullshit. The sword should not be allowed to disappear when he enrages... :/

But how else is Bungie gonna make it "difficult"?

In the market for a sniper rifle I can buy from vendors. Any suggestions?

Both longbow and LDR are very good. Armor piercing rounds on the LDR have been very useful during the Crota fight. You can shoot the Swordbearer through rocks and walls when he tries to hide

Wow, that would suck. All three of mine were maxed before the bug fix and don't have the yellow "maxed" border. As a 32, I can get a yellow bar tower knight down to 99% in 6 (or 9 shots - I know it's an even group of three due to the perk), but have to finish him off with my primary. Is that the same for people who upgraded after the "fix"?
Mine was upgraded after the fix and doesn't show fully maxed, so I don't know if there's a definite answer yet. I tuink I do around 18k to atheon with WoL. Hope it's not bugged.

Marvel

could never
Really? its a staple feature in all the other shooters (including Halo). Because anytime I see Skyshock I'm usually quitting 90% of the time and the team is left hanging anyways

From my experiences in games with this feature, I get pissed off with the same choices people make. I just much prefer a set cycle or even random.

Halo seems to be the worst offender for me.

Top Bottom