• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

SkylineRKR

The crota encounter right now punishes you for beeing too good.

Thats bullshit. The sword should not be allowed to disappear when he enrages... :/

Yeah its ridiculous. If you're reasonably good, you enrage him during the final moments of your second sword. Which is a wipe.

It sucks that after hitting about 8 times with my first sword, I have to hold back and reduce my hits to 5 or so.

noomi

Start it up, I'll join

I need all the Glimmer I can get.
PSN?

I can join up. No mic at the moment though.

PSN?

I'll also join if that's ok, need the full 25K.

invite sent; sandboxgod

Thanks guys, so much quicker with a full group. Hit the cap in about 30 minutes hehe, will probably go for round 2 later since I need to stock up on heavy ammo synth due to Xur not having it for a few weeks.

Going to grab some lunch, need num nums.

Definity

Thanks guys, so much quicker with a full group. Hit the cap in about 30 minutes hehe, will probably go for round 2 later since I need to stock up on heavy ammo synth due to Xur not having it for a few weeks.

Going to grab some lunch, need num nums.

Thanks! I didn't mean to take the fireteam back to orbit when I left. Didn't realize I was fireteam lead. I will probably be back for round 2 here in a bit.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Did that yesterday. I had to took the sword cause our sword user wasnt that good at it. He left when I gently proposed my help on taking it.
Sometimes the glitches and lag can really screw the swordbearer up. I couldn't pick up the sword once. The other times the hive swordbearer wandered to some place and the sword disappeared when we needed a final hit. So many things can go wrong in this fight.

Also yeah it's a delicate thing when it comes to giving suggestions. Most people on GAF are really cool about it though.

Raybunny

Sometimes the glitches and lag can really screw the swordbearer up. I couldn't pick up the sword once. The other times the hive swordbearer wandered to some place and the sword disappeared when we needed a final hit. So many things can go wrong in this fight.

Also yeah it's a delicate thing when it comes to giving suggestions. Most people on GAF are really cool about it though.

Oh yes, I sherpa 5 runs this week and were the most fun and good runs I had. Even with full new players. Great community.

Would be willing for fresh run. PSN: F0X-AIV3E

PSN Crota Full raid bring the Ghs

1. Raybunzy Titan 32
2. Rasstuppen Warlock 32
3. F0X-AIV3E

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Respawning with no Crota crystal.

upload_convert.gif

Wiped but still won.

upload_convert.gif

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
no gjallarhorn? guess you should get to deleting and releveling again..

FOREVER MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
No I didn't get any rewards, I did it to help Silver lol. I've already done Crota HM thrice on reset day. 4th time my Warlock didn't get any exotic from Crota.
Also, NO MORE DELETING WARLOCKS.

No I didn't get any rewards, I did it to help Silver lol. I've already done Crota HM thrice on reset day. 4th time my Warlock didn't get any exotic from Crota.
Also, NO MORE DELETING WARLOCKS.

Thanks for that btw. I hope I can kill him 3 times on reset this week so I don't have to bother later.

You doing reset runs this week?

coy

Always fun in the Crucible with GAF. Shoutouts to Darryl, Cloud, Reaper and his boys for a fun morning. No exotics this time but I see it coming.

Raybunny

PSN Crota Full raid bring the Ghs

1. Raybunzy Titan 32
2. Rasstuppen Warlock 32
3. F0X-AIV3E

Need 3 more souls and we are ready.

Top Bottom