• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

XlDNaif.jpg

RNGesus hath smite us.

Gonna do a HM Crota's End run. Undecided as to whether I have the patience to fight Crota again this week, but will definitely do up to at least beating Deathsinger to get a fair bit of loot.

Just let me know who wants to run.

1. MattIgoe

I'm in. Psn: manicstreet

LiK

Managed to jump into a quick NF with Nami. Was using Remote Play from bedroom and it loses connection towards the end section. Not even sure how that was possible with LAN. had to run downstairs to finish it up lol

now to get ready for work :(

Bradach

I've never tried a NF strike but my titian is nearly ready.

What rewards can I expect from it? it won't tell me from the mission select screen

Shito

I've never tried a NF strike but my titian is nearly ready.

What rewards can I expect from it? it won't tell me from the mission select screen
Ascendant shards, or ascendant energies, or strange coins, or a legendary item, or an exotic item.
But mostly trolling.

Nuszka

So if i downed Crota on hard, is there still a chance of getting loot from him on normal? Talking specifically about raid helmet wich at this stage seems elusive to me.

LiK

Namikaze1

yep, you can get helms from HM. that's where my Hunter finally got it.

wrong and wrong. all armor can be obtained in HM. guns are the exception.
He's asking if he could still get loot from normal mode if he downs Crota on hard though. Yeah, he could get the armor pieces on hard but he won't on normal if he beats Crota hard mode first.

LiK

Reading comprehension, what is it?

He's asking if he can get loot from Crota on normal after beating him on hard.

talking about yourself? he's asking about the Raid Helm specifically. you only answered the first part. i did mention that guns are the exception.

Feorax

talking about yourself? he's asking about the Raid Helm specifically. i did mention that guns are the exception.

Which can be obtained on hard you are right.

But he's done it on hard.

He's asking if he can now get another set of loot drops from normal mode after finishing it on hard.

Omni

talking about yourself? he's asking about the Raid Helm specifically. you only answered the first part. i did mention that guns are the exception.

I don't know why you're struggling with this. It's not hard. Come on now.

So if i downed Crota on hard, is there still a chance of getting loot from him on normal? Talking specifically about raid helmet wich at this stage seems elusive to me.
Yes, you can get the helmet on normal and hard. But that's not what he's asking.

void666

Banned
All burn nightfalls are fun for everyone. Sit back and watch enemies slaughter each other.

Two nightfalls done. The chance with shitty perks and mk44. There's still hope.

Deku Tree

Wut.. You guys were my last flawless group and that's special to me :p but why did we choice to do VoG over CE....

I think a lot of people were still level 30 and 31 and we still were more comfortable with VoG. Our flawless group was special to me too. :)

Thanks Deku!

And you did flawless VoG because it was never about a trophy, it was always about overcoming a challenge! As much as I love helping people get that trophy nowadays, flawless CE just ain't the same.... I miss the intensity of flawless VoG, haha
Your right it was about overcoming a challenge. It was so thrilling to do VoG flawless. What a great feeling. I imagine if it was easier it wouldn't feel as good.

Maybe we can try it with our group one of these days if we're bored enough. =P

Yeah, the amount of flawless raiders seemed like went up exponentially once everyone got normal down. Your runs give me hope! Would be my first platinum trophy ever too. Haha.

=P.

We would all have to not die though. :)

LiK

Which can be obtained on hard you are right.

But he's done it on hard.

He's asking if he can now get another set of loot drops from normal mode after finishing it on hard.

alright, cool

I don't know why you're struggling with this. It's not hard. Come on now.

Yes, you can get the helmet on normal and hard. But that's not what he's asking.

why don't you take your condescending attitude and shove it. oh nm, ignored.

Crota's End is like baby's first flawless. You haven't truly beaten the system if you don't do it in VoG.

they should've had separate trophies.

Top Bottom