• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

I'm back and happy to help on a Crota kill but also don't want to take anyone's spot who still needs the loot.

Well, It's easier with a Puiblic Event app that tells me when PEs are taking place.

For sure, it's just I personally don't enjoy doing the PEs more than once a day max. I just mention the other options because the ass mat bottleneck is very easily overcome after you've been playing for a bit and then you'll be stacking ass to the rafters before you know it.

If you have fun doing the PEs then definitely keep doing them. I just mentioned it because I'd hate to see newer players farm for them too long if they aren't having fun.

Ambitious

Ldr definitely for pvp. Armor piercing simply destroys, and you got ambush scope with unflinching. Perfect PVP sniper IMO

I shoot the Swordbearer through the rocks with ldr

Funny enough, I just killed two guys with one shot. I was aiming for one of them when the other suddenly came around the corner. Awesome.

The Longbow sounds like a keeper too, but it's such a shame it does Arc damage. My vault and my inventories are bursting, so I'd rather not keep two weapons of the same kind, rarity and damage type around. If it just did Solar or Void damage, damn.

edit: I do have a Void LDR in my vault, but one of the perks is Take A Knee (more accuracy while crouched). Sounds like a wasted slot. The other perks are Perfect Stability and Final Round.

Greenymac

I'm back and happy to help on a Crota kill but also don't want to take anyone's spot who still needs the loot.

For sure, it's just I personally don't enjoy doing the PEs more than once a day max. I just mention the other options because the ass mat bottleneck is very easily overcome after you've been playing for a bit and then you'll be stacking ass to the rafters before you know it.

If you have fun doing the PEs then definitely keep doing them. I just mentioned it because I'd hate to see newer players farm for them too long if they aren't having fun.

I still need to kill Crota...failed yesterday.

Like to get it done on my Hunter

Raybunny

I am up for Crota HM I got the checkpoint. I am also ready to do a full run after it. PSN: Raybunzy Titan 32. Did it already, doing on my alts now.

Got really lucky yesterday with my regular group.

Crota HM - three characters, got all four of the primaries (plus two extra auto rifles), a couple of chest pieces and the helm (really needed that helm).

Many thanks to zewone who did some great strat research for us in advance. SO many glitches and bugs though! Holy cow.

I need a Crota kill. Had really good runs last night, just couldn't make it happen. If you're running one today, keep me in mind.

Until then, I'll prob be glimmer farming so I can buy more heavy ammo.

PSN - Dr_LawyerCop

Trakan

Unknown :3

Mask of the Third Man and Apotheosis (spelling?) Veil can help in health regeneration for hunter and warlock respectively.

Light Beyond Nemesis works too but Apotheosis is slightly better because it heals you when you activate your super. It looks really dumb though.

I need a Crota kill. Had really good runs last night, just couldn't make it happen. If you're running one today, keep me in mind.

Until then, I'll prob be glimmer farming so I can buy more heavy ammo.

PSN - Dr_LawyerCop

Can u Jon you for some glimmer farm

Omni

yaAwVmc.jpg
Think these two were feeling left out xD

Raybunny

Starting another PSN Crota kill HM. Who wanna join? Preferably 32

1. Raybunzy titan 32
2. toasty_T
3. Dhruv_hanom
4. redman_dk
5. tigerheli
6. Dr_LawyerCop

We suddenly had way more people than possible for this kill, haha.

I'm down to help on another one if Epic Sax ever stops bagging each other's orbs....

Agent

Anyone want to do the first two parts of Crota HM? I've beaten Crota already, but would be willing to help out if people wanted to do a full fun.

Greenymac

Ok looking for a HM crota kill. I have the checkpoint, looking to start as soon as we get enough.

1. Greeny 32 warlock

Drizzay, do you have time for a kill?

noomi

Looks like Tuesday we are getting a shit ton of snow, meaning either work closed or delayed opening.... meaning more destiny reset raid goodness! woo!

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Ok looking for a HM crota kill. I have the checkpoint, looking to start as soon as we get enough.

1. Greeny 32 warlock

Drizzay, do you have time for a kill?
I'm down for it. Drizzay should be done soon with TES, they're playing well.

Top Bottom