• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

epic-sax-man-o.gif

Team Epic Suck + Boguester = Team First Try

ocean

Banned
Ok looking for a HM crota kill. I have the checkpoint, looking to start as soon as we get enough.

1. Greeny 32 warlock

Drizzay, do you have time for a kill?
Already got it on my only 32 but if you need a 6th I'll join to help out. Shame 31s are of no use though. 29s were still viable in Heroic VoG as long as you had a few 30s.

Greenymac

Ok.

Greeny
Kartik
CaptScience
Lazybum
Kylie dog
Ps flocki

Thats 6. Can everyone be online and ready to roll in 5-10 mins?

Thanks Javier and darkness, but that filled faster than I though. Way faster.

ocean

Banned
Hi guys. How many expansions are expected for Destiny, just two indeed? Or there might be more stuff outside of the season pass?
At least one other is confirmed. Known as Comet, there's few confirmed details but everything points towards it being far bigger than the first two expansions. A leaked slide says it'll launch September, no official word though.

It seems i missed all the crota parties whilst walking my dog @_@. If anyone has a spot my PSN is greyblade, or if anyone wants to start a part then let's get it going.

Lima

I'm surprised this wasn't done by The Legend Himself because those two guys finishing VOG on hard is still the most impressive video I've seen in regards to destiny.

He is actually working on CE HM solo right now. Crota is a bitch even if you use the heavy ammo glitch.

Lima

The fact you can only have 2 rockets in your Gjallarhorn is probably an issue.

Well it takes 3 horns to take him down so he uses the same strat before we could upgrade the horn to 331 and that is throwing a flaming throwing knife at him to keep him from regenerating shields. Gives you enough time to reload and go in.

E92 M3

I am still happy with Luke's response from yesterday. Why can't Bungie always talk to us like that? My only concern is that 600 plus shards I have will go to waste.

Manp

Already got it on my only 32 but if you need a 6th I'll join to help out. Shame 31s are of no use though. 29s were still viable in Heroic VoG as long as you had a few 30s.

beaten hm crota as a 31 yesterday. i wouldn't say i was useless. it's better to be 32 but as long as you have no more than 1 or maybe even 2 31s is doable.

http://youtu.be/mT6Aw6tdpNI

:)

Well it takes 3 horns to take him down so he uses the same strat before we could upgrade the horn to 331 and that is throwing a flaming throwing knife at him to keep him from regenerating shields. Gives you enough time to reload and go in.

Oh, interesting.

Top Bottom