• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

epic-sax-man-o.gif

Re-posting for new page. Saxy lagger seeking like-minded saggers.

Any spots open for me? I need my third Crota kill on my last Hunter

Our current team combo has terrible connections so it'll be for the best if we swap out the dead weight red bars (#BlameUnknown) and do two kills.

Jaleel

If anyone needs more for Ir Yut ( Deathsinger ) im down. Defender titan with all the goodies. Killing her will make me hit 32!!! ;)

Rhaegar

In case anyone was wondering "I wonder how many radiant shards and/or energies would drop in normal CE if you got absolutely nothing else to drop?", the answer is 13. 13 radiant shards and/or energies.

#Forever31

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I will keep a maxed copy of each VoG weapon until Destiny no longer exists. VoG4Life.

VoG Weapons Ranked

1.) Fatebringer
2.) Vision of Confluence
3.) Corrective Measure
4.) Found Verdict
5.) Praetorian Foil
6.) Praedyth's Revenge
7.) Atheon's Epilouge
8.) Praedyth's Timepiece

-Husk of the Pit
-Shingen-C
-Unknown's Internet connection

9.) Hezen Crapface

I was hoping Drizzay would start one. My Warlock is 31 so I'll be support instead of leading a group. Lemme know, Drizzay!

You know best sir Drizzay

I can hop back on in ~10 minutes but I need to take a little break after that laggravation. Really gets under my skin when it's that bad.

Definity

I need plasteel plating for days. Its the only thing holding me back from lv 31 on my titan. Decided to finally level him up since I got saint 14 from xur.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Sounds like torture, lol.
It was. lol
Once Boguester started watching our stream and other people came over, it became delirium. lol

I started playing Epic Sax Guy every time someone died and read fake donations for our "Average Games Done Slow 2015" marathon (Save Crota won the donation incentive).

lt519

Well I'm going to jump on and swap some gear around, it'll be my first time running a titan for a kill, but I have a good loadout to stay healed. No gallahorn but full truth and can fire a couple rockets. If you are gonna do it just message me: rarbusto

beaten hm crota as a 31 yesterday. i wouldn't say i was useless. it's better to be 32 but as long as you have no more than 1 or maybe even 2 31s is doable.

http://youtu.be/mT6Aw6tdpNI

:)

Four people with tracking rockets, one for Boomers, and a sword guy. Those should be the requirements. When you don't get a load of rockets hitting at the same time is when things fall apart. Too many times I see a premature launch, or only one rocket going toward Crota, and I know it's not going to happen that run.

When you don't get a load of rockets hitting at the same time is when things fall apart.

Very true. When the sword bearer dies, the shield break team should get into stable position and be ADS'ing Crota while the sword runner makes his approach. That way everyone is ready to pull the trigger simultaneously at the instant the sword runner calls for rockets.

Are you taking more than 2 31s? If so, I'd like to join if I'm not a bother.

Yeah, we've done kills with at least 3 31s before, no Titans etc. Doesn't matter that much, I just don't know who all is ready to roll now and can hopefully have reasonable connections together. 6 green bars will return us to Team First Try glory.

Edit: 5 full minutes between double posts? DGAF pls.

Top Bottom