• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Dazzler

Add your name if you're down for a Crota normal run:

1. DazzlerIE
2. Kinezo
3. Moridhin
4. Lordnimon
5. W2000

what was the last PSN, you didn't mention it?

I'll add you all now and get it going

Qwell

LF1M for HM Crota, wouldn't mind a sword or titan but any would probably do

PS4 = Qwell

edit: FULL

62WQyYf.png

Found my new favourite shotgun for PVP. Don't think I've seen another shotgun with as much range or impact yet. I was using the vendor's Secret Handshake before but I prefer this one. I can kill enemies from so far away. Rate of Fire is abysmal so if the first shot doesn't kill, you're out of luck haha.

Man that's nuts. That range and impact plus the spread perk. That's kind of OP

kidko

Bout to start the full circuit of nightfalls/weeklies if anyone wants to join

Suiting up at the tower now

PSN kidklovius

Re-posting for new OT:

Scrota sure likes to make it interesting. Fuck that guy, for real.

Great job everyone: LT, Slender, T-44, Robert and Frost (for the clutch last second evasive maneuvers! lol)

skip

if anyone's running normal VoG (I've done it once!) or Crota (never done it!), I'm a gun for hire tonight

Lv31 all chars, gjalla, etc.

Well Crota finally gave me something. I got the hand cannon, are the scout rifle or auto rifle worth going for? Because fuck does HM CE suck so much. It is such a chore.

And here is a little gem from the Abyss. Invisible in a sea of thralls.

Never kneeled or took sword damage and regen'ed his full shield half a second later despite taking so many rockets to the face. What a fun fight. At least we had the last laugh.

B8-dah1IAAAfFXm.jpg:large

I'm just honestly curious if Bungie expected all 6 people to be able to get across in that encounter with a level disadvantage and boomers on steroids.

Bridge boomer is like Scrota Tower Boomer: you don't have to keep killing him or he will just respawn. The first people across just have to keep him occupied so the next sword guy can focus on killing the GKeeper w/o getting blasted. Then everyone just hide and STAY ALIVE.

Once you get three people across then kill the Boomer and only thralls and acolytes spawn so that the "far side" team can assume control of the bridge. Don't be afraid to let the bridge fall here because it will be easy to get back up (
that's what she said
) when the Boomer is down.

Am I the only one that cares about encounter design around here!? Oh wait, I'm just the only one that takes this shit way too seriously, now I remember! :p

What the hell! I've put like 250+ hours in and had no idea whatsoever that there was a fusion rifle (not Vex). Wow. I don't know how to feel about that.

Praetorian Foil drops at HM Oracles. Damn legit fusion, although sadly a little left behind like all other 300 attack weapons.

Praetorian Foil drops at HM Oracles. Damn legit fusion, although sadly a little left behind like all other 300 attack weapons.

Weird, I don't know how many times I've done that. I think I might have seen it drop once for someone. Huh.

Good Raid. Took a little longer than it should have but we got Crota down. Did you end up getting the boots, I don't remember.

I got the hand cannon, which I will happily take. I already had full gear set so I just really wanted a weapon that wasn't that damn pulse rifle.

Top Bottom