• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Rainmaker

Banned
Re-posting for new page:

I've never done hard mode Crota. Just hit 32 the other day. I'm looking for a group if anyone is down to show me the ropes. PSN: The_Sacred

M3Rocket

Sitting at Gorgon Hard CP. Join on me with as many alts as you want for the next 15 minutes. I'm in a separate chat party, so join on that if you want. I'll wipe when I see someone spawn in.

Based on the leak data, if things hold true, progression will be the same as TDB, vendor gear giving 39 Light to take us to level 33. It could be old or unreliable now, but that would be a downer after the great post by Luke Smith. Raid gear then probably goes to Light 43 for Light level 34.

kidko

Sitting at Gorgon Hard CP. Join on me with as many alts as you want for the next 15 minutes. I'm in a separate chat party, so join on that if you want. I'll wipe when I see someone spawn in.

what's your PSN?

EDIT nvm duh its the same

FATEBRINGER IS MINE! BEST DAY EVER. FATEBRINGER AND GJALLARHORN IN ONE DAY!

Wow man no kidding. Congrats on both!!

Btw normal mode crota fight is kind of a joke. 3 kills in probably less than 10 minutes

Going on 2hrs in the Abyss (no cheese)..

Worst part of HM CE by far, or we really suck.

Easier to just cheese it. You know something is wrong with your raid design when it's easier to do it with less people

kidko

omg i hate fallen captains so much in nightfall.

One just teleported up from below at the locked door battle to the very top where I was sniping and meleed me in the back for instakill

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Does anyone want to do 3x Atheon? Anyone from SEXY clan? I have cp on all three chars.

I did it earlier with Driz and random people. I'll help you out tomorrow if you haven't done it by then.

Team Get Forrest through the woods the sequel.

I landed right on a platform.

upload_convert.gif

Coy powers up. Knight was like hahahahhaah, whack.

upload_convert.gif

patchday

Someone on my team got a Horn and I finally got a sparrow!@

I got the sparrow as well on that run! Plus I landed a Fang & that pulse rifle (I didnt even know there was one in HM Crota). great haul. 1st HM clear with my newly minted L32 titan

Only used like 3 heavy ammo syth too.

Thanks everyone. I got the Ghorn!

Grats! Love that weapon. Its the only exotic weapon I upgraded from the old damage scale and re-leveled.

I did it earlier with Driz and random people. I'll help you out tomorrow if you haven't done it by then.

upload_convert.gif

upload_convert.gif

such awesome gifs

Thanks for helping out on that run guys. Got my Word of Crota, so I've officially got everything the hard raid can offer, chill time until house of wolves.

Whats the best way to go about flawless raider these days?

coy

upload_convert.gif

upload_convert.gif

Not one of my brightest decisions. -_-

Based on the leak data, if things hold true, progression will be the same as TDB, vendor gear giving 39 Light to take us to level 33. It could be old or unreliable now, but that would be a downer after the great post by Luke Smith. Raid gear then probably goes to Light 43 for Light level 34.

I'd think that wont let vendor gear level you to 33, it makes sense with what they've done so far. Basically making the gear drops more common is as effective but it doesn't make the raid obsolete when the next one comes out. Thinking of it from the perspective of a new player, theres absolutely no damned reason to run the vault now and thats a damned shame. I think after the new expansions come out they should just make the raid gear a single run for full set (i.e. each drop has a piece of armor) that way it forces people to experience it...however the flipside is that the raids aren't supposed to be a requirement per say, but I'm not sure why you're playing destiny without the intention of raiding, kind of a catch 22 there.

M3Rocket

I have 3 at the Shrieker hallway on Hard. We need 2 + a swordbearer to kill Ir Yut and Crota from here. Trying to put a team together. Any interest?

IHaveIce

Banned
Anyone else on Xbox has the problem that the friends are not shown in the friends tab in Destiny?

That is new for me

gio78

Neo Member
Ourobolus, I m trying on my vita but it lags like hell...

Thank you for the CP, if you want to leave I dont wanna keep you waiting for my sorry ass :)

I ll get it eventually, now it kicked me out again

Shito

I'd think that wont let vendor gear level you to 33, it makes sense with what they've done so far. Basically making the gear drops more common is as effective but it doesn't make the raid obsolete when the next one comes out. Thinking of it from the perspective of a new player, theres absolutely no damned reason to run the vault now and thats a damned shame. I think after the new expansions come out they should just make the raid gear a single run for full set (i.e. each drop has a piece of armor) that way it forces people to experience it...however the flipside is that the raids aren't supposed to be a requirement per say, but I'm not sure why you're playing destiny without the intention of raiding, kind of a catch 22 there.
Yeah, no, they can't keep new players / players who don't raid much or at all out of the loop for a DLC they paid for. My bet is that all the "they don't respect my time" whines will only lead to new vanguard gear being even more of a pain in the ass to grind for. I totally expect new stop gates to make 32 people feel happy about themselves for a few weeks after the DLC releases. And if you think about it, this is exactly what they were aiming for with the commendations...

Top Bottom