• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck dude that's aweful. thats not even including the gorgon's?

3x NF + Gorgons - 9 Shards, 24 Energy, 11 Coins

tumblr_inline_mzxo5uFPkp1qetr0e.jpg

_Legacy_

Sepiks got swiss cheesed by triple Thunderlord action in my three Nightfalls. Not much to show for it though. Got an IB which I immediately sharded, a crappy Judgement VI shotgun and some shards.

coy

I'm rarely up during reset - even less rare when it's back to 2AM PST - and though the rewards were not spectacular and another Horn was within sight, I love knowing I can pop into this game with some cool folks and have fun before I go back to sleep.

noomi

3x normal deathsinger/crota = shards/weapon dupes
3x gorgons = shards/cloak
3x nightfall = shards/coins/poo weapon

Not a great morning so far with no exotic drops...ah well

Still need 3x hard crota, and 3x hard atheon so I guess anything could happen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Omni

Third guy lagged out so we just two manned the nightfalls.

a5WLHa.png

0Qoowb.png

Have one more to do tomorrow but it's not too bad, I guess. Light Beyond Nemesis is a great helmet. Will use it for my other Warlock

Namikaze1

I have to resort to doing Tower switcharoo since A) I have a Windows phone and B) my laptop is being used by my GF and she's currently doing a paper so yeah, I'm stuck with Tower method.

4th Horseman!!!

Just need Red Death to complete my exotic weapon collection. And yes it includes Necrochasm!

Got every exotic armour as of last week!

Navid

Normal DS + Crota anyone? Or gorgons?

(I have checkpoints for neither. If I could get one, it would be great)
Just solo'd my way up to the Deathsinger on normal, was actually wondering if anyone would be interested in getting a group together for 3x Normal DS + Crota?

Also got the Gorgon checkpoint thanks to iRAW as well, so can share that if anyone wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom