• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

KxoZz

God Damn this game hates me so much!

First, just before Xur comes, RNG blesses me with my first Universal Remote. I think "Yeah that's cool i guess - something to level up"
Next day Xur sells Helm engrams and I really want that sweet Helm of Saint-14. So I buy 5 engrams to increase my chances. Sure enough I get the helmet and I'm over the moon! I can shard the next helms I get and still be happy! But no, this game won't let me have a good day, the remaining 4 engrams all turn into badass helms I really wanted. Fuck you RNG! How am I supposed to level up all these helms at the same time?!
Utterly depressed from all this shit, I take a break from Destiny for the next few days until today.
When the reset hits, I figure I should start leveling my helmets so I find a group to do the nightfall with 3 times. We slice through Naksis, the Devil Walker and Sepiks in minutes and I am hoping for coins to save up or Energies for all my legendary weapons in the vault.
But no. This game hasn't forgotten me and isn't finished with me yet. I look to the bottom left of my screen: "KxozZ found Gjallarhorn".
This fucking game, man... The LAST thing i needed right now was another badass weapon I am forced to level up...
I stick with these guys figuring my bad luck has to end eventually. When we finish it again, I again look to the bottom left begging inside that my name doesn't pop up, thus confirming strange coins.. No. This game laughs at me and says three words that made me cry inside: "KxozZ found Thunderlord"

It's been a terrible week :(
What do I do with all this cool stuff GAF? :(

EDIT: Oh yeah, to make things worse, Rahool gave me a Crest of Alpha Lupi from a legendary engram...

Thrak360

Neo Member
Is there a good place to farm fusion rifle kills in the current Nightfall? This is for the Pocket Infinity exotic bounty. Thanks.

NF done, 11 ascendant shards.

WipedOut

First, just before Xur comes, RNG blesses me with my first Universal Remote. I think "Yeah that's cool i guess - something to level up"
Next day Xur sells Helm engrams and I really want that sweet Helm of Saint-14. So I buy 5 engrams to increase my chances. Sure enough I get the helmet and I'm over the moon! I can shard the next helms I get and still be happy! But no, this game won't let me have a good day, the remaining 4 engrams all turn into badass helms I really wanted. Fuck you RNG! How am I supposed to level up all these helms at the same time?!
Utterly depressed from all this shit, I take a break from Destiny for the next few days until today.
When the reset hits, I figure I should start leveling my helmets so I find a group to do the nightfall with 3 times. We slice through Naksis, the Devil Walker and Sepiks in minutes and I am hoping for coins to save up or Energies for all my legendary weapons in the vault.
But no. This game hasn't forgotten me and isn't finished with me yet. I look to the bottom left of my screen: "KxozZ found Gjallarhorn".
This fucking game, man... The LAST thing i needed right now was another badass weapon I am forced to level up...
I stick with these guys figuring my bad luck has to end eventually. When we finish it again, I again look to the bottom left begging inside that my name doesn't pop up, thus confirming strange coins.. No. This game laughs at me and says three words that made me cry inside: "KxozZ found Thunderlord"

EDIT: Oh yeah, to make things worse, Rahool gave me a Crest of Alpha Lupi from a legendary engram...

I would be purchasing a lotto ticket tonight if I were you.

GutZ31

This is why we can't have nice things. Thanks Obama.

bitsurugi

One of the worst NF loot drops:

NF1: 9 coins
NF2: 11 shards
NF3: 10 coins

How can you NOT be pissed at that? Bungie, why is this ''reward'' even in the loot table????

I'd rather have 10 mottes of life, at least they are somewhat useful at buying engrams and reforging.

Sigh...

ocean

Banned
Cosmos, I know this reply is a little late but thanks for the 2x Normal/Hard Crota! Still no Black Hammer :/ But I got 4th Horseman which I didn't know before, so I can't complain. Gotta catch 'em all! 6 more Exotics (between armor and weapons) to go.

One of the worst NF loot drops:

NF1: 9 coins
NF2: 11 shards
NF3: 10 coins

How can you NOT be pissed at that? Bungie, why is this ''reward'' even in the loot table????

I'd rather have 10 mottes of life, at least they are somewhat useful at buying engrams and reforging.

Sigh...
I'd take your 19 coins over the shit I got.

stb

Captscience ressed to save the day!

KYJEo4.gif

I'm so glad you captured that and shared with the rest of the class.

"It's ok." captscience said with a calm, almost cocky tone as he self resses.

"Yay!" the fireteam cheered "Good work, cap-"

Thrall shoves captscience off the bridge forcefully.

Everyone laughs.

tumblr_inline_ndo87qg01Q1qebdjs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom