• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

patchday

It's the last week of February so yes. Good bye sweet range of Hawkmoon I only knew you for 1 week...

Havent had mine long either but its for greater good. Cause tired of getting shot across the map by thorn (Crucible)

On the other hand we didn't need to get any weaker in PVE. Will just make all these bullet sponges stronger

That's Bungies bipolar M.O. though...

"Oh shi... We've given the players elemental primaries, they're getting through the nightfalls too fast, what do we do?"

"Let's make them irrelevant by not having any burns!"

We need Ursher

Let it burn

When did you get hit by the grenade in the vid? Which frame?

I just started experimenting with this type of grenade recently. Just read on bungie forums they can be used to knock a Warlock out of radiance or a Hunter out of arc blade. That's amazing if that's true. As a defender titan I have to pray the arc blade user gets blinded in the bubble normally. Usually I roll striker tho in crucible

The nade hits me right when I'm about to connect the FoH with the ground. At first I thought I was lagging or something, but then I saw the suppressed icon in the corner. Totally forgot about that nade, since nobody uses it.

patchday

The nade hits me right when I'm about to connect the FoH with the ground. At first I thought I was lagging or something, but then I saw the suppressed icon in the corner. Totally forgot about that nade, since nobody uses it.

Ah, well that makes this clip even funnier. Cool!

LTWood12

18 Threads and Counting.

images

Sulik2

I am going to run VoG Hard Mode at 7PM EST tonight. Sign up if you want in.

1) Sulik2
2) Oddahc
3)
4)
5)
6)

ethomaz

Banned
Nice Flawless run guys... we did near to finish the Bridge part... everybody knows now how to do until there so it will be easier next time.

Thanks.

Deku Tree

I beat NM Crota 3x this week and I beat HM Crota 3x this week... and I got no weapons from NM Crota and I got another Fang from HM Crota. And I got my 185th Word from HM Crota too. I think I might max out this Fang too. I wouldn't mind having three maxed Fang's. But to do that I need to get Crota to drop me another Fang

What went wrong?

First off, we spent too much time getting started. Then we kept losing people on the drop. We didn't really start the actual run until an hour plus into it. Once we got going we did well, but after everyone was on the other side of the bridge, a random boomer got someone.

E92 M3

Geez, this thread must be 95% Playstation owners!

The lonely Xboners flow through the cracks like ghosts from New Londo Ruins.

First off, we spent too much time getting started. Then we kept losing people on the drop. We didn't really start the actual run until an hour plus into it. Once we got going we did well, but after everyone was on the other side of the bridge, a random popper got someone.

Seems like something you guys will get on the next run.

cilonen

First off, we spent too much time getting started. Then we kept losing people on the drop. We didn't really start the actual run until an hour plus into it. Once we got going we did well, but after everyone was on the other side of the bridge, a random popper got someone.

Aww, sucks man. Better luck next time! I need to have a crack at flawless at some point too.

I think you can actually just send someone down to solo the abyss and have the rest of the crew chill up top.

First off, we spent too much time getting started. Then we kept losing people on the drop. We didn't really start the actual run until an hour plus into it. Once we got going we did well, but after everyone was on the other side of the bridge, a random boomer got someone.

Aww. The Abyss drop is really the most frustrating part. Good luck next time! It'll happen

border

I need to run nightfalls and weeklies on 2 characters if anyone wants to join.

Psn name is my gaf name.

I will do a nightfall, so long as you don't mind me switching over to my 28 Titan when Omnigul's health is low. I'll run the rest of the strike normally with a 32 Hunter. Do we need a 3rd person?

PSN : border199x

At least no one pushed you on purpose while the bridge was forming :|

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
I love swordbearing but I dunno if I could handle the pressure of it during a flawless run...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom