• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many top of the pages I can snag in this thread.

Anybody need HM Crota kills tonight? I haven't touched him at al this week due to IB.

I wonder how many top of the pages I can snag in this thread.

Anybody need HM Crota kills tonight? I haven't touched him at al this week due to IB.

Me. But I need to do some IB first, shouldn't take me too long to reach rank 3 and be done with it though. What time you thinking of starting?

psn is kreepmode

Defyler

That feel when you kill Atheon three times today on different characters and you get chatterwhite and shards each time.

Hahaha Hig, that exact same thing happened to us a few times. Along with the weird thing that happens when you "melee" at the edge in a Titan Bubble and you go off flying. That happened to us at the very end of the abyss.

Deku Tree

Cash for Crota? I can dig it..

Pretty sure Crota is rich already. He doesn't need any more money.

For people wondering where the OT title comes from:

[PS4] CHEAPEST HARD Crota Run Under 10 Mins / Power Level 1-20 PAYPAL - [Boost assist]
Hello,

We specialize in killing HARD mode Crota routinely in less than 10 minutes. We also offer FULL runs on HARD/NORMAl Crota's End, and HARD Atheon checkpoint. We have a core group that THREE man raids with ease, so you can just sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. Flawless Raider PSN Trophy takes us 30 minutes or less. Power Leveling 1-20 also available, done within 1-2 days since request. With over 100+ stat proven Hard Crota completions and Guardian Lord Platinum Trophy, we guarantee 100% client satisfaction. We are PAYPAL Verified and trusted. Buyer plays on their own account during raid.

Crota Hard Raid
$20 Crota cp
$60 Full run

Crota Normal Raid
$15 Crota cp
$35 Full run

VoG Hard Raid
$10 Atheon cp

Flawless Raider PSN Trophy
$100

Power Level 1-20
$125

For any other requests, or information about our Destiny services, please feel free to contact us directly.
Email: Cash4Crota@gmail.com

Yes, this is a real thing. Check also DestinyLFG.

Lima

Why do you play Destiny only on X1 if you have a PS4 too?

My friends and I had decided to get it for Xbox One because of the controller and after they announced it the whole 1080p thing for Destiny it wasn't too hard of a decision as I'm mainly a Xbox guy. I would actually play this on PS4 if I could use the characters I already have.
I play Playstation for the exclusives. Really digging The Order.

@Wipedout
I have it. Driving home from the cinema right now. I will hit you up in a couple minutes.

My boss reschedule a 1 on 1 for this afternoon. Was going to leave before rush hour. Fuhhh

Doesn't she know I have to get to rank 4 IB by tonight and do 2 weeklies.

_Legacy_

My friends and I had decided to get it for Xbox One because of the controller and after they announced it the whole 1080p thing for Destiny it wasn't too hard of an decision as I'm mainly a Xbox guy. I would actually play this on PS4 if I could use the characters I already have.
I play Playstation for the exclusives. Really digging The Order.

@Wipedout
I have it. Driving home from the cinema right now. I will hit you up in a couple minutes.

Add me too, GT: D4rk Legacy

Done with Glimmer farm! I have to say this was a decent IB.

The leggings look much better than the CE. Hoping they eventually do all 32 pieces, so I can have a full set, and not the ugly ass CE gear on Titan. Plus a new shotty and scout to play with. Also got Birth of History and a Timur's Lash w/ Zen Moment, Prefect Balance, and Luck in the Chamber (stab4days).

So pretty pleased overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom