• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

So did the checkpoint transfer work this week? People were concerned about it.

Edit: btw can I get the crota HM CP and the Gorgons HM CP from anyone about 1 hour from now? I guess I'll ask again at that time.

Just a question I'm curious about.... when fireteam is set to public..... you still need to be on a persons friend list to join, right? I mean how else would you?

You would have to find the person and then join the Fireteam as you see it in their profile. I think.

Skele7on

Banned
Congrats on the Ghorns guys!

I am itching to play later, want to see if I can get better loot than last week.

(impossible) but I can hope. I stalled deleting hunter till after this reset, so this'll be one of their final runs....

Looking forward to being a bubble bro!

Should I also make a warlock?

Any chance you could share your strategy? Every time this pops up in a ROC strike, I know I am in for a long and painful battle.

Cheers

it's all about the burn bro.... all about the burn

noomi

You would have to find the person and then join the Fireteam as you see it in their profile. I think.

Yup you can join their activity from the PS4 menus without being their friend.

So basically hop into friends and search for the name, go into detail and then join session/activity?

Heh, cool didn't know this was possible. Will definitely use that in the future, thanks for the replies guys :D

Any chance you could share your strategy? Every time this pops up in a ROC strike, I know I am in for a long and painful battle.

Cheers

Weapons of light then ghorn from everyone (if solar burn that is) = done

So did the checkpoint transfer work this week? People were concerned about it.

Edit: btw can I get the crota HM CP and the Gorgons HM CP from anyone about 1 hour from now? I guess I'll ask again at that time.
I logged in before reset with my hunter who had the gorgon HM and crota HM. Loaded up the gorgon HM and waited till the reset. Afterwards I tried to load up Crota HM without logging out and I didn't have it anymore.

First nightfall got me a legendary engram, which turned into a Three Little Words with better perks than the crucible vendor version I was leveling. I'll take it!

Deku Tree

I logged in before reset with my hunter who had the gorgon HM and crota HM. Loaded up the gorgon HM and waited till the reset. Afterwards I tried to load up Crota HM without logging out and I didn't have it anymore.

Wow!

So your crota HM checkpoint got wiped even thought you didn't log out?

Any others with this weeks reset CP transfer experiences?

Shito

Can't wait to do nightfall later today: all burn Archon really is a piece of cake, and a ton of fun.
Only somewhat dangerous moment is when you have to clear the last room before making the boss appear, other than that it's just a breeze to go through. <3

... Yeah, I love snipping. :3

Sullichin

Two Gjallarhorns dropping before my eyes, for other people. Did finally get Red Death so its a better week than most despite my shitty nightfall rewards. Maybe Crota or Deathsinger will spit out a horn... and I still need Gorgons on one character if anyone has that checkpoint at the moment.

Sullichin

Can't wait to do nightfall later today: all burn Archon really is a piece of cake, and a ton of fun.
Only somewhat dangerous moment is when you have to clear the last room before making the boss appear, other than that it's just a breeze to go through. <3

... Yeah, I love snipping. :3
void burn weekly is fun too, Word of Crota feels really powerful.
Edit: stupid double post

noomi

Wow!

So your crota HM checkpoint got wiped even thought you didn't log out?

Any others with this weeks reset CP transfer experiences?

I had the normal deathsinger checkpoint and hard crota checkpoint. Logged in about 10 minutes before reset, loaded up normal deathsinger and a buddy went and sat there. Then loaded up hard crota and another buddy went and sat there. I logged out, waited for reset to hit, logged back in, joined both friends who were waiting and transferred the checkpoints back to myself without any issue. Not sure why it didn't work for you guys...

Maybe you have to do it before the actual reset happens? Next week lets try to play it a bit safer and assign a CP to each person. I can take normal crota, you take hard crota, and another takes gorgon.

But yeah... right now I have both those checkpoints still so if anyone needs it later I'll be around :)

Deku Tree

I had the normal deathsinger checkpoint and hard crota checkpoint. Logged in about 10 minutes before reset, loaded up normal deathsinger and a buddy went and sat there. Then loaded up hard crota and another buddy went and sat there. I logged out, waited for reset to hit, logged back in, joined both friends who were waiting and transferred the checkpoints back to myself without any issue. Not sure why it didn't work for you guys...

Maybe you have to do it before the actual reset happens?

But yeah... right now I have both those checkpoints still so if anyone needs it later I'll be around :)

You loaded both before reset. RAWR loaded one after reset without logging out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom