• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddocks

Yeah, the VoG drops are really terrible. I know a guy who has not gotten fatebringer still and he has been doing VoG September till December/ January with 3 characters. Atleast the loot drops in CE is much better.

wow, thats bad. I got fatebringer on my 2nd hard run. Incredibly lucky. probably why I haven't got a hawkmoon or ballerhorn yet. Game knows I used my luck for the year.

Finally got the fang! Just the crux left and then I can leave hard crota alone until the next level cap increase and we can kill the glitchy mess in one sword without being uber sword ninja

Shito

Yeah, the VoG drops are really terrible. I know a guy who has not gotten fatebringer still and he has been doing VoG September till December/ January with 3 characters. Atleast the loot drops in CE is much better.
At this point I don't know why they don't up the VoG drop rates significantly...

Yep, just the #1 d-bag.

Giving Scrota the Business, Hard:

1.) Professor TJ Tiddlywinks
2.) Hzoltan69
3.) Ortho-gano
4.) Ruthless DJ
5.) ?
6.) ?

Anyone else want to bust out a few last minute kills? 80 minutes until reset.

Ah I would of joined you guys as I got no HM Crota kills this week :-(

I am at work now, although for half day so hopefully we get him after the reset.

Alright so I did CE normal five times last week, and still no Black Hammer. Hoping to finally get it this week. I thought the more you did CE, the higher the chances of you getting something you don't have increased? Been doing nothing but normal mode for like 2 months. :[

Alright so I did CE normal five times last week, and still no Black Hammer. Hoping to finally get it this week. I thought the more you did CE, the higher the chances of you getting something you don't have increased? Been doing nothing but normal mode for like 2 months. :[

you only get 1 shot at black hammer per character a week from normal crota

Yep, just the #1 d-bag.

Giving Scrota the Business, Hard:

1.) Professor TJ Tiddlywinks
2.) Hzoltan69
3.) Ortho-gano
4.) Ruthless DJ
5.) Sullichan
6.) Thenal84

Good run guys. Only had 1 glitched sword and one very unfortunately timed sword disappear on final Crota hit. Outside that it was a solid run.

haha yeah I saved that sword time out video, it was painful :p

But yeah definitely smooth all things considered, no Titans no problem!

I almost embarrassed myself running out there like a fool before Crota left the right side area. I thought he Left. I don't know how I wasn't picked off by Crota or Boomers there. Ha!

bitsurugi

I am not sure if reddit got it right about the time of today's reset.

DST will change THIS saturday, not today. From what i have learned from previous DST change in November 2014, basically Destiny servers are on a 24h cycle, which does not give a cr*p about DST, so the reset is ALWAYS at a 24h cycle.

Assuming the above, starting from THIS saturday (and not today) the reset will be 1h later, due to the world changing 1h and Destiny server's not doing that.

Unless they (Bungie) have to change something else on a weekly base, today's reset should still be like last week's.

We'll see if i am correct in a few minutes anyway...

bitsurugi

Also:

have to work, so i can't partecipate to today's resetting, gona be home in 5 or so hours... you US guys might think you have it bad, since you got to get up early, but i'd gladly trade sleep time over work time, the latter is harder or almost impossible to control... while sleep, altho painfully, can be :)

Shito

I am not sure if reddit got it right about the time of today's reset.

DST will change THIS saturday, not today. From what i have learned from previous DST change in November 2014, basically Destiny servers are on a 24h cycle, which does not give a cr*p about DST, so the reset is ALWAYS at a 24h cycle.

Assuming the above, starting from THIS saturday (and not today) the reset will be 1h later, due to the world changing 1h and Destiny server's not doing that.

Unless they (Bungie) have to change something else on a weekly base, today's reset should still be like last week's.

We'll see if i am correct in a few minutes anyway...
Should be correct.
Last time the reset went from being 11am my local time to 10am my local time. It didn't change and didn't give a crap about light saving change. And why would it, anyways?
As someone working on a live social game with servers and timestamps, there's no reason to care about this ever. More bothersome than anything, really.

Archon priest all burn for NF, void for weekly. No lightswitch or angry.

Y5FHyWM.gif

GJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom