• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocean

Banned
Crota is a scumbag. Just wanted to put that out there.

I'm at roughly 36 loot-awarding Normal CE runs. 0 Black Hammers :( on the plus side, I got a Crux earlier. Gotta level up the Husk now, no excuse.

Cheers for the CP DeathJr!

Energies and Shards all the way but I have a boat load of legendaries to upgrade anyway so it's all good. If anyone is around 1900 GMT for a raid I'd be up for that, I've done NM VoG but never done CE

Skele7on

Banned
Some of them use a Vita. I just work for myself. Barely

Haha fair enough.

I am unemployed and have no class on Tuesday. :/

Damn young un'

I work 3 on, 3 off 12 hour days. Today is my third Tuesday in a row, so for the next three weeks I'll be home on Tuesday. Then there is still RL stuff, but reset will be much easier to handle if I have the option to play, even if I don't get to.

I don't envy that at all good sir.

W@H has it's advantages :D

Stupidly used my day yesterday, that'll teach me.

Lol same here, but I some folks are in Europe and some wake up very early haha.

Yeah I'm the the UK so I just have to wait a few hours. Sigh.

noomi

I bring my vita to work on Tuesday's and sneak whatever I can muahaha! Will try to do a nightfall or two at lunch today :D

WHEN DO YOU PEOPLE WORK!

Every Tuesday I sit at my desk and want to be playing Destiny.

Damn you evil fiends

Reset is back to its original time pre "fall back" Daylight Savings. 4am CST which is more doable for me. Woke up at 430am (on accident) so I was able to play for a couple of hours before work.

And my work is flexible so I can come in anytime between 630am to 10am.

If my wor'ks WiFi wasn't lame I'd take my Vita to work like a lot of people are able to do

Skele7on

Banned
hahaha yeahh about that...still a poor graduate student who lives off scholarships and loans :p

IS your masters in RAIDING :D?

Reset is back to its original time pre "fall back" Daylight Savings. 4am CST which is more doable for me. Woke up at 430am (on accident) so I was able to play for a couple of hours before work.

And my work is flexible so I can come in anytime between 630am to 10am.

If my wor'ks WiFi wasn't lame I'd take my Vita to work like a lot of people are able to do

That's awesome, I have 3 weeks left at my current company then off to an awesome job when I can work from home a lot and also they have sweet wifi and flexi hours.
Soon I will not have to moan about working Tuesday's.....

Shito

Yeah I'm the the UK so I just have to wait a few hours. Sigh.
I know the feeling: I'm French, reset is 10/11am for me (depending on the daylight saving time), so every Tuesday I have to read all those people getting their first Horn all day long before finally coming home and never getting one myself. :D

Skele7on

Banned
I know the feeling: I'm French, reset is 10/11am for me (depending on the daylight saving time), so every Tuesday I have to read all those people getting their first Horn all day long before finally coming home and never getting one myself. :D

I enjoy more the possibilities and dreams of the loot I can't get. Then of course having them smashed to pieces is FUNNN. Although last week was the dream week.

I am really disappointed that Xur's loot is already in the wild, I like saving that kind of let down for a Friday....

IS your masters in RAIDING :D?

That's awesome, I have 3 weeks left at my current company then off to an awesome job when I can work from home a lot and also they have sweet wifi and flexi hours.
Soon I will not have to moan about working Tuesday's.....
Might as well be :p haha nah I just don't sleep ;)
Edit: actually I haven't done anything today so far :p

Shito

I am really disappointed that Xur's loot is already in the wild, I like saving that kind of let down for a Friday....
I agree, but I'm at least relieved to know for sure they don't want him to sell Horn.
It removed the crazy hopes I had every week, and with it the letdown of seeing crap once again.
If anything, I'm more disappointed by the weekly/nightfall leaks.

Sitting at work, missing all of the reset action.

frustrated.gif

Skele7on

Banned
I agree, but I'm at least relieved to know for sure they don't want him to sell Horn.
It removed the crazy hopes I had every week, and with it the letdown of seeing crap once again.
If anything, I'm more disappointed by the weekly/nightfall leaks.

was that confirmed that it is no longer in his loot table?

If so that seems CRAZY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom