• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was satisfied with just having one. But then the lust for dupes grew and they stopped dropping for me. Got lucky in one Nightfall two months ago and since then, nothing but dupes for everything but it. Until now. Bwahahahahahahaha!

got my third last week. I font know if I have what it takes to max a third one.....

I really want to max this bad juju

Skele7on

Banned
See these bastards, they don't work, get on early and steal all the horns for themselves.

THIS IS FACT PEOPLE. WE SHOULD BURN THEM.

Namikaze1

I got Red Death this week at least. Now I'm just missing Horn, 4th Horseman, Vex Mytho which I never even tried to get and Necrochasm. Only care about the Horn really, but I wanted Red Death just as bad
Red Death is so good. Probably my favorite Pulse Rifle. I don't even care it doesn't have full auto. It's so good.

Sullichin

Take it as a sign, max it out and go all hipster with it.

"I maxed NLB before it was cool"
then we will do a NLB only normal VOG

I legitimately like using it in Crucible. I use it every time the sniper bounty comes up. I have it one bubble away from maxed and I barely put any bounties into it. I can't use it in PVE though, because it is horrible there.

y5gEP7.gif

I'm just sick of getting like 3 of them a week

See these bastards, they don't work, get on early and steal all the horns for themselves.

THIS IS FACT PEOPLE. WE SHOULD BURN THEM.

I got up early and played before work. reset day is no picnic

alarm goes off at 4 am
shower 10 minutes
make coffee 2 minutes
smoke 5 minutes

raid 30 minutes
get dressed 5 minutes

thats right gaf raiders, you were playing with a man in his underwear this morning

bwaahahahahahaha!

You're serious about that aren't you? Who's gonna stream the run?

from a man who takes pride in nechro only dailes, I would think you would appreciate the fun that could be had.

I would have to max it first, but I wont put a single exp point in it unless 5 others are on board

didnt you do the shotgun only VOG back in the day?

Namikaze1

alarm goes off at 4 am
shower 10 minutes
make coffee 2 minutes
smoke 5 minutes

raid 30 minutes
get dressed 5 minutes

thats right gaf raiders, you were playing with a man in his underwear this morning

bwaahahahahahaha!
Ha!

Gaf raiders were playing with a naked 22 year old! Not naked anymore though. :(

I want to be freed of these clothing!

Anilusion

I ordered a PS4 a few days ago and decided to order this game as well. I didn't really enjoy the beta but I played that on PS3 so I decided to give it another shot, considering I got the game really cheap.

Anything I should know before starting?

Namikaze1

from a man who takes pride in nechro only dailes, I would think you would appreciate the fun that could be had

didnt you do the shotgun only VOG back in the day?
I did no such thing. but the idea is intriguing due to the recent buff.

Who's Shephard?
Stupid autocorrect, my dear. You know who I meant. Tell the Commander I said hi.

People play with
thier clothes on?
I know right?!

noomi

alarm goes off at 4 am
shower 10 minutes
make coffee 2 minutes
smoke 5 minutes

raid 30 minutes
get dressed 5 minutes

bwaahahahahahaha!

haha! mine goes very similar!

- wake up 3:40AM/4:40AM with daylight savings now (yeah....it's early)
- quick 5min shower
- get breakfast ready
- hop in 10min before reset
- eat breakfast chat with people in party chat (very sneaky as to not aggro wife)
- login and transfer all checkpoints
- raid for an hour (2hrs before daylight savings)
- go to work
- hop on gaf and get jelly from all hawkmoon drops that aren't mine.

ocean

Banned
This disrupted my exotic weapon upgrade plans! I was planning on upgrading a Plan C, Super Good Advice, and Bad Juju! Bad Juju is close to being done and SGA is halfway there. Not even close with Plan C.
SGA is fun on Atheon. Since Oracles and Detain shields are seen as misses, the ammo refill perk procs so you have effectively infinite ammo against then. Then a good sniper for Atheon himself. Maybe not the best use of an Exotic slot but it's fun!

I was hoping Heroic CE had more Oversoul in it since SGA also has infinite ammo against it.

rNilla

Not sure how it happened but I now have three NLBs in my possession. Now I'm probably going to max out the other two. God damn game.

I can't quit you NLB.

Shito

[Misc] Getting a legendary engram is like winning a lottery ticket and the prize is another lottery ticket.

It's funny, in my microeconomics class last semester, we started talking about risk aversion. One of the very first examples was a compound lottery, where a winning lottery ticket earned you another lottery ticket. My classmates and I looked at each other thinking about what a shitty prize that really is. Unless the second ticket gets you a gjallarhorn.

One day.
One day...

Namikaze1

I have a goal. My goal is to get every exotic weapon maxed out before HoW is out.

So far, I maxed out:
4th Horseman
Gjallarhorn
Truth
Thunderlord
Suros Regime
Hawkmoon
Universal Remote
Vex Mythoclast
Red Death
Ice Breaker
Necrochasm
Dragon's Breath
Thorn
Patience and Time

Need to max out:
Plan C
Super Good Advice
Pocket Infinity
The Last Word
Bad Juju
Invective
No Land Beyond - totally forgot about it
(I feel like I'm missing a few more.cant remember their names though)

Sullichin

is Xur supposed to sell Mask of the Third Man this week? I used to have it, dismantled it because I never used Bladedancer and now it's the only hunter exotic I'm missing and is now useful.

noomi

is Xur supposed to sell Mask of the Third Man this week? I used to have it, dismantled it because I never used Bladedancer and now it's the only hunter exotic I'm missing and is now useful.

It's an OK exotic helm for hunters, looks very cool though. A raid helm with infusion is very good as well :)

E92 M3

I have a goal. My goal is to get every exotic weapon maxed out before HoW is out.

So far, I maxed out:
4th Horseman
Gjallarhorn
Truth
Thunderlord
Suros Regime
Hawkmoon
Universal Remote
Vex Mythoclast
Red Death
Ice Breaker
Necrochasm
Dragon's Breath
Thorn
Patience and Time

Need to max out:
Plan C
Super Good Advice
Pocket Infinity
The Last Word
Bad Juju
Invective

Too much work lol.

Played a bunch of Sunset Overdrive yesterday instead of firing up Destiny. Felt good man.

Season pass is on sale :D

Sullichin

It's an OK exotic helm for hunters, looks very cool though. A raid helm with infusion is very good as well :)
Yeah, unfortunately my raid helmet doesn't have infusion on either character. I do have Red Death now though so that will be my exotic choice for Crota... because I don't have Gjallarhorn.

So far, I maxed out:
4th Horseman
Gjallarhorn
Truth
Thunderlord
Suros Regime
Hawkmoon
Universal Remote
Vex Mythoclast
Red Death
Ice Breaker
Necrochasm
Dragon's Breath
Thorn
Patience and Time

Need to max out:
Plan C
Super Good Advice
Pocket Infinity
The Last Word
Bad Juju
Invective

64rLYug.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom