• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have the collector's strategy guide preorder. Mainly for the artwork, exclusive theme and I am a pretty big Souls fan boy :p

But I can load up the gorgon checkpoint for you guys now.

Yay! Shards and energies! Lol.

Thanks again Rawr! Really appreciate it! Now I can pass this on to others later.

Yep, and I am out of telemetry :(

I've never even used telemetry. Gotta take your time with your weapons.

Also, I'm so poor I can barely buy anything. I have a few saved up from dismantling legendaries though.

Right now I just really need to get me some glimmer. Gonna run some strikes.

Skele7on

Banned
no raids going on atm then?

If one does start later that is normal or hard crota please let me know.

I want to get my titan some raid gear....

Until then I am just going to start the weekly heroic, hoping a legendary chest drops.

As currently my vanguard is level 1 and a LONG way away from being two so I can just buy the bloody thing.

My titan is insanely lucky for drops, I just don't get it.

no raids going on atm then?

If one does start later that is normal or hard crota please let me know.

I want to get my titan some raid gear....

Until then I am just going to start the weekly heroic, hoping a legendary chest drops.

As currently my vanguard is level 1 and a LONG way away from being two so I can just buy the bloody thing.

My titan is insanely lucky for drops, I just don't get it.

How are you Vanguard rank 1, even with a new character, that should go quick. Did you level up a different faction?

noomi

Skele7on

Banned
How are you Vanguard rank 1, even with a new character, that should go quick. Did you level up a different faction?

Basically I ranked to 20 but already had all my legendary items from them dropping from my hunter. I have literally only played 10 hours on this account.

Basically I have been lazy with bounties as I didn't really need them at the time. I now need 1595 rep to get to rank two :|

Basically I ranked to 20 but already had all my legendary items from them dropping from my hunter. I have literally only played 10 hours on this account.

Basically I have been lazy with bounties as I didn't really need them at the time. I now need 1595 rep to get to rank two :|

Ah, I see. I did that with my Titan too, but I thought I was higher than rank 1 by the time I hit 20. Maybe not. Never had to buy vendor gear since I got it all from RNG prior to making it.

It isn't that big a deal. Just run the raid and focus on Plasteel, that shit is the biggest roadblock.

Skele7on

Banned
Ah, I see. I did that with my Titan too, but I thought I was higher than rank 1 by the time I hit 20. Maybe not. Never had to buy vendor gear since I got it all from RNG prior to making it.

It isn't that big a deal. Just run the raid and focus on Plasteel, that shit is the biggest roadblock.

Yeah luckily someone said about just buying the vanguard helm for 250 glimmer that way I have had drops of 1/2 plasteel every time I buy one so hasn't blocked me.

Just need to find a group that'd let a 30 tag along in the raid now and pray for RNG

TOP OF THE PAGE.

I made a Titan this week, and I actually think I may prefer her to my hunter....

Namikaze1

Crazy idea. If NF from the porcelein throne nets you ass, what do you have to do to get Hawkmoon?

Play from a plane in flight? Or maybe skydiving. Worked for Nami.
It didn't worked for me! I still have nightmares of that day. In those nightmares, I'm alone with no parachute and for some reason, Freddy Krueger is jumping after me. I don't know why.

noomi

I'm a little sad to see OT18 go... It was a good OT.

Things are about to get very slow here with bloodborne around the corner.

Namikaze1

Oh Destiny, it seems it is almost time for me to say good bye for a long while. It is not you, it's me. I'll still be around, checking in from time to time. But alas, this is where I must part ways. Whatever you hear of me, don't believe it. They are nothing but lies. No, I won't be cheating on you with some chick name Bloodborne. That's crazy!

Soon, Bloodborne, soon.

noomi

Reset can't come soon enough. My final level 32 is in reach. This is the week, and then on to Bloodborne.

Oh Destiny, it seems it is almost time for me to say good bye for a long while. It is not you, it's me. I'll still be around, checking in from time to time. But alas, this is where I must part ways. Whatever you hear of me, don't believe it. They are nothing but lies. No, I won't be cheating on you with some chick name Bloodborne. That's crazy!

Soon, Bloodborne, soon.

Dear Destiny.

I will be back in 45 hours.

Just got to complete bloodbourne

Love

Skele7on

You guys all better come back! Who am I going to show off my Hawkmoon to once it drops. *crickets*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom