• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghazi

So Destiny Item Manager for Firefox now and he is making it an iOS app too. Dude is moving up. Fucking legend.
Not Manager, Viewer. It's a fork of Manager developed by another person.

Manager peeps have a major update coming around mid April. Interface changes and streamlining, as well as some nice QoL tweaks for in game stuff (ie unequpping an exotic so the app can move and equip one to that same character)

Gordon

Not Manager, Viewer. It's a fork of Manager developed by another person.

Manager peeps have a major update coming around mid April. Interface changes and streamlining, as well as some nice QoL tweaks for in game stuff (ie unequpping an exotic so the app can move and equip one to that same character)
How's the firefox one? I've been using Packmule for Chrome. It's decent.

Ghazi

How's the firefox one? I've been using Packmule for Chrome. It's decent.
I've had both Manager and Viewer on my Chrome for a while, both are pretty good. Unless the Firefox version is buggy, it's pretty nice. Official iPhone app for viewer should be coming out later this week, on the store, as the package is only installable with jailbroken phones right now. Packmule wasn't bad, but Manager/Viewer will be getting more support.

Gordon

I've had both Manager and Viewer on my Chrome for a while, both are pretty good. Unless the Firefox version is buggy, it's pretty nice. Official iPhone app for viewer should be coming out later this week, on the store, as the package is only installable with jailbroken phones right now. Packmule wasn't bad, but Manager/Viewer will be getting more support.
Hnng the chrome DIM is dramatically better than packmule - much easier to see wtf is going on

Like Bungie needs to hire these guys.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
ocean said:
I would love to try VoG flawless! Haven't bothered trying yet but I watch my deaths on HM VoG, several times I have gotten to Atheon without dying (save team wipes) only to miss that jump or as I am wont to do, blow myself up with G'horn :p

I've already decided that I will NOT bring ole Ghally with me when I do try for flawless.

If you are serious and we can find some others, wanna try this weekend sometime?
I'm in. I want to get that trophy and I want it to be in VoG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peZn-A4czUk

Guy used the throwing knife and trip mine grenade to finish off scrota's shield. Also used the red death trip mine trick to trigger health regen.

Amazing. The grenade healing trick was genius.

rNilla, you must learn from him:

ygnwL7.gif

LTWood12

Thanks to captain, adamkoy, squid, red, and T-44 for the HM sword practice tonight. Felt like both captain and I improved quite a bit. Eveyone was super patient and I had a good time. Sorry we didn't get the kill.

I was surprised Adam and I were able to get Crota to kneel fairly easily. 3 seems pretty doable if w/ a hunter on sword.

Will you be on at reset today? Who's going to carry over the hm gorgon chest? These people need them ass mats. I can only carry over 1 checkpoint.

Ring the small bell?
yes when do you want me to take normal or hard checkpoint? I can get on whenever as of now. just doing school work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom