• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonEB

Thanks for the VoG HM run, my first. It appears the main difference between normal and hard loot drops is I can get shards and energies from the same checkpoint and chest. Came out with 14 shards and 16 energy (after dismantling the same chest piece twice). Oh, and a ship. RNGesus, ya basterd.

So, I just unlocked Mida Multi-Tool, on the, um Mida. Add in Radiant Dance Machines to my Hunter Bladedancer build, with Fleet Footed and Path Forgotten active.

It literally feels like playing the game on fast forward. I burst out laughing when I started walking, at what is usually my normal sprint speed. Holy crap. 0_o

I just got blink on my warlock. I don't know if I like it, Guys, should I like blink? It's weird. I don't know what's happening while I'm doing it.

Bradach

Thanks for the VoG HM run, my first. It appears the main difference between normal and hard loot drops is I can get shards and energies from the same checkpoint and chest. Came out with 14 shards and 16 energy (after dismantling the same chest piece twice). Oh, and a ship. RNGesus, ya basterd.

So, I just unlocked Mida Multi-Tool, on the, um Mida. Add in Radiant Dance Machines to my Hunter Bladedancer build, with Fleet Footed and Path Forgotten active.

It literally feels like playing the game on fast forward. I burst out laughing when I started walking, at what is usually my normal sprint speed. Holy crap. 0_o

I like the sound of that!. Hunter is my 3rd character to lvl up (lvl28) and i've just started the bladedancer subclass. I'll look forward to those perks

Skele7on

Banned
morning reset GAF.

I will be home at 1pm GMT anyone want to do a normal Crota full run?

Need to try get my titan some shiny parts!

gio78

Neo Member
Good morning!

I'm at HM Gorgon if anyone wants to pick up the CP.

I see Drizzay is there with you since I dont have you on my friends list.

I m joining him from my Vita, and will wipe to keep the CP.

Too much hassle to try and jump on a laggy internet & vita remote play

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom