• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoidberg

I am 28. I am helping another with missions but ready to do it when you are.

Anyone doing nm/hm ce?

Thread looks very quiet....if anyone wants to join nm ce (forever blackhammerless):

1. jiza88 (zoidberg)
2. HigXx
3. Flying Toaster

Anyone else? Looking to start in 15 or so (just doing nightfall now)

Anyone doing nm/hm ce?

Thread looks very quiet....if anyone wants to join nm ce (forever blackhammerless):

1. jiza88 (zoidberg)
2. HigXx
3. Flying Toaster
4. DeathJr.
5. ZW33

Anyone else? Looking to start in 15 or so (just doing nightfall now)

ZW33 and I will join.

Have hm crota and nm Deathsinger.

:)

Epic epic epic

Plays team scrub sax song just because

For old times :)
epic-sax-man-o.gif

Lol love it! Waves at Rawr

Imagine that gif if he was holding a ghorn instead of the sax lol

Hey :3 hope things are well! With Bloodborne and school I feel like I am missing alot but DGAF is moving slow right now :(
Lets say Bloodborne did not help me with spending more time with my school work haha good thing two quizzes are dropped and the rest of them are ~90% + :p
Hopefully some HoW info is release soon.

noomi

Tried running nightfall/weekly with nuszka this morning.... we were terrible. Bloodborne has made us weaker Destiny players lol.

Ji66a-Man

No thank you RNGesus for giving my Gjallarhornless friend nothing, but giving me my 13th and 14th Gjallarhorns which I promptly dismantled.

Deku Tree

So don't people think that HoW will have another reef vault that is locked behind the HoW DLC paywall? I think that is our only chance for an even bigger vault.

So don't people think that HoW will have another reef vault that is locked behind the HoW DLC paywall? I think that is our only chance for an even bigger vault.

Well, Bungies already intent on upgrading the Tower vault. And making us go through 2 loading screens in order to access all of our stuff....good lord that would be stupid as fuck.

Deku Tree

Wow that solo HM Crota Hunter video is awesome. It's basically the same strat as everyone else except two throwing knives plus trip mine grenade plus heavy ammo glitch and spam horn. The craziest part to me was that at the end the player got loot... First try?

Well, Bungies already intent on upgrading the Tower vault. And making us go through 2 loading screens in order to access all of our stuff....good lord that would be stupid as fuck.

Well that is why they give you the app transfer. And maybe if you buy HoW you can see your vaults on a second screen in both the tower and the reef space. But the reef vault is locked behind the DLC because someone has to pay for the server space.

Ganhyun

If they do introduce the reef space with a vault, both vaults should be linked, but listed as separate tabs/pages when looking at gear (like how when you look at your character equipment is one tab/page and inventory/consumable are a second tab/page). This way you get more space, but still only look at so much of the loot at a time to save on memory.

changing from page 1 of the vault to page 2 wouldn't bother me since we already have to do it for our characters.

Well that is why they give you the app transfer. And maybe if you buy HoW you can see your vaults on a second screen in both the tower and the reef space. But the reef vault is locked behind the DLC because someone has to pay for the server space.

App what now?

If they do introduce the reef space with a vault, both vaults should be linked, but listed as separate tabs/pages when looking at gear (like how when you look at your character equipment is one tab/page and inventory/consumable are a second tab/page). This way you get more space, but still only look at so much of the loot at a time to save on memory.

changing from page 1 of the vault to page 2 wouldn't bother me since we already have to do it for our characters.

Like, you'd think they would do that instead of increasing space, and just have pages, but the way they're making it sound is that even that is hard to code into it.

If the reef does have a vault...I doubt it'll be a whole new vault. If we even get to go to the Reef. They teased us so goddamn hard before the game came out with that scene of a guardian walking through it....IF they add it in HoW, and make it locked behind DLC...hoo boy people are going to be pissed off.

But...let's look at the other side of the coin. What if they increased the vault space because they do plan on adding a vault for Reef, and increasing the vault space is to appease people who don't own the DLC? Question is, is that a huge leap of logic?

It'll be interesting to see what they got planned for HoW. I'm going to take a gander and say that the Vault patch will have data for HoW, and that they'll release the key for it/unlock that data on a later date..

LTWood12

App what now?

Like, you'd think they would do that instead of increasing space, and just have pages, but the way they're making it sound is that even that is hard to code into it.

If the reef does have a vault...I doubt it'll be a whole new vault. If we even get to go to the Reef. They teased us so goddamn hard before the game came out with that scene of a guardian walking through it....IF they add it in HoW, and make it locked behind DLC...hoo boy people are going to be pissed off.

But...let's look at the other side of the coin. What if they increased the vault space because they do plan on adding a vault for Reef, and increasing the vault space is to appease people who don't own the DLC? Question is, is that a huge leap of logic?

It'll be interesting to see what they got planned for HoW. I'm going to take a gander and say that the Vault patch will have data for HoW, and that they'll release the key for it/unlock that data on a later date..

You realize you can use the destiny companion app to transfer items to and from your vault right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom