• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck, Bungie. Why do I even bother with Nightfalls?

JLFPS3j.jpg

E92 M3

I imagine it was mainly this, but you know how people (we all do it) can get about things they feel strongly about.

Yeah, we get passionate, but no insults are thrown around. If Deej can't handle that then he should be a community manager. Also, a lot of complaints stem from the fact he writes 5 paragraphs to tell us "soon." He doesn't talk about or even acknowledge the issues present unless it's very safe. We had that one post from Luke and it's the only thing keeping my faith in the game. If they are always as transparent as that post then the community would be a lot happier in the long run.

Barely did anything last week besides hit up Xur for the last few exotics I needed/wanted. Felt good. Think I'm largely done until the next event or something. I'll probably be on sporadically for PvP fixes and maybe level some stuff but I don't feel like doing Nightfalls or even the Raids that much (I'll probably do Weeklies too to stock up on coins for the future). I think I've finally broken my addiction lol.

Ambitious

Another Void sniper from the NF. This time, it's a Chosen with Spray and Play, Field Scout/Perfect Balance and Outlaw. High RoF, mediocre stability.

Homeboyd

Guys, what's the "Reef Asteroid Belt"? That thing just showed up on my screen.
Part of the "story." Nothing playable. Some bad cutscenes. Go there once, talk about stuff. Go back one more time. Talk again. Never return ever.

Enjoy.

(Are you playing on ps4 or xbone?)

LunaticPuma

dresses business casual
I've been on an exotic leveling spree and have recently finished up Thorn, Bad Juju, and Red Death. (Already have max Ice Breaker and Mythoclast)

Which exotic should I do next - Patience & Time, Plan C, Universal Remote, or Mida?

I mostly play PvE if it matters.

ich00

Part of the "story." Nothing playable. Some bad cutscenes. Go there once, talk about stuff. Go back one more time. Talk again. Never return ever.

Enjoy.

(Are you playing on ps4 or xbone?)

You forgot: strong desire to punch Queen's brother, can't so just mute his annoying self.

noomi

I've been on an exotic leveling spree and have recently finished up Thorn, Bad Juju, and Red Death. (Already have max Ice Breaker and Mythoclast)

Which exotic should I do next - Patience & Time, Plan C, Universal Remote, or Mida?

I mostly play PvE if it matters.

That's what I've been doing as well.

I would work on Remote first, then the MIDA. Both are fantastic weapons!

Just curious. Knew you were new to the game and was going to offer to bring you along some of the end-game stuff etc if you were on xbone.

No worries.

Oh thanks man but on the other console. Still trying to figure things out, can't buy any great yet cuz I'm short of marks and also short of ranks, still 0 for both Vanguard and Crucible.

ocean

Banned
3x DS/Crota Normal, 2x Crota HM, 3x NF. Spoils of note:

2 Graverobber Sparrows
Hard Light (obviously after its sold :p)
SUROS Regime
No Light Beyond

BLACK HAMMER AT LAST!!!!!

Great reset for me :) still no Thunderlord to complete the Pokedex but I'm not in a rush.

2 Graverobber Sparrows
SUROS Regime
No Light Beyond

Great reset for me :) still no Thunderlord to complete the Pokedex but I'm not in a rush.

Congrats on the Black Hammer. Xur should have Thunderlord this friday..

noomi

2 Graverobber Sparrows
SUROS Regime
No Light Beyond

Awesome man! Glad you finally got it, one of the best weapons in the game in my opinion. Grats!

E92 M3

2 Graverobber Sparrows
SUROS Regime
No Light Beyond

Congrats on one of the best weapons - and best sniper - in the game.

stb

Don't fail me now, guys!

9 PM Eastern:
- Gorgon's chest (I see captscience already has HM, but can anyone snag NM?)
- 2x full NM CE (note that we're going to use CENTER strategy going forward to train ourselves for HM)
- 1x NM Deathsinger and Crota kill

1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE)
2) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde)
3) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
4) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)
5) captscience (PSN captscience)
6) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur)
a1) Frostburn (PSN US-Frostburn)
a2) ich00 (PSN ichabod00)
a3) StereoType (PSN Haybro_)

Status
Not open for further replies.