• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: My Praxic Fire dismantle video has over 800 views. Its so weird. Its just me holding the square button.

It was a special button press, and it looks like you had a moments hesitation by restarting it. No one would have blamed you for not going through with it.

May RNGesus smile upon you. It should now that you paid Xur for the priveledge. I never got a HoPF from RNG until after I bought it from Xur. Gotten 2 from NF now in the last month.

todd360

This almost feels worse than reading about the lack of raid yesterday, I remember how excited you were about your Praxic.

At least the DLC could still deliver...may RNG smile upon you Todd.

Its not so bad. I got to wear it for awhile. I have felt its smooth chain mail and piercing nip chain. I now know what it means to be a praxic warlock.

milkham

#TeamGetWickedTheGjallarhorn - MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Vaya con Dios DGAF. His and mine's resets are over.

image.php

that is just horrifying

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Got it today from NF. One of my top 5 most wanted exotics actually (along with the 3 hand cannons and Ballerhorn). Hope it can at least compete with Found Verdict and Swordbreaker (not to mention Universal Remote).
It was really good before the nerf. One of the DLC exotics that actually is worth using.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'll have to disagree with you here. If you don't have Apotheosis Veil, then Light Beyond Nemesis is a good substitute, as you regain health with orb pickup. It's just that AV also gives you health on super use as well.
Haha, you're not disagreeing with me, LBN is what I use on my Warlock for HM Crota. :) I meant in general, not for Crota in particular; Infusion isn't a notable benefit in VoG (in fact, due to Time's Vengeance you're left with little need to ever even create orbs in the first place under most strategies). And AV or a raid helm with Infusion are all around better choices; I don't have the former maxed and got my first raid helm on Warlock last night, and no infusion on it. So LBN is absolutely the right choice for HM Crota failing the availability of the others, just not because of Keeper of the Pack. In a Nightfall on that other hand, that perk is an MVP all day every day.

My god the Jukebox, that has to be the coolest and most outlandish thing ever.

Don't know if this has been mentioned either but there is a Queens Wrath Bounty in the mobile advisor.
CCkwU4pWMAEtOfP.jpg

noomi

Oh, I forgot to ask but i noticed bungie mentioned something about suspend/resume
with the patch being improved.

Any idea what this is exactly?

mfn_pie

Working nights kind of sucks balls. Feel as if I am two steps behind everyone. Looking to grind my warlock to make it into the nightfall, complete that with the warlock and titan, then do the weekly x2, and prep for the raids.

Its not so bad. I got to wear it for awhile. I have felt its smooth chain mail and piercing nip chain. I now know what it means to be a praxic warlock.
Just wanted to say I respect you a lot for keeping your word for dismantling HoPF. I know how much to desired it. Words are cheap so I tend to give respect to people that actually commint to what they say.

I thought the "double down" weapon perk would now be useful since the special ammo got nerfed. Boy was I fucking wrong. The goddamn thing never procs.

Anyway I'm trying to do the nightfall solo as a 29 warlock. This shit is rough, is anyone available at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom