• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trials of Osiris will be amazing. Maybe there will actually be some teams who can give the DestinyGAF crucible train a run for its money. Probably not, but I'm hyped nonetheless.

Edit: My Praxic Fire dismantle video has over 800 views. Its so weird. Its just me holding the square button.

yea, it's you dismantling your praxic fire. i'm surprised it didn't go viral yet.

also, my team will probably be playing trials. isn't it 3v3? when it comes to skirmish, there isn't a team out there we haven't beaten.

Trials of Osiris will be amazing. Maybe there will actually be some teams who can give the DestinyGAF crucible train a run for its money. Probably not, but I'm hyped nonetheless.

Edit: My Praxic Fire dismantle video has over 800 views. Its so weird. Its just me holding the square button.

You dismantled your Praxic Fire? Why?

EDIT: Nvm, I briefly looked through your posts.

I'm like barely ankle-deep into Bloodborne, lol. it'll be a while yet

You seem to be moving fast. I predict you beat it before me despite having a 2 week head start. I am very close to the end of the main campaign (which I think isn't as long as we think or expect), but I have all the side areas to visit and have yet to touch a Chalice dungeon.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
You seem to be moving fast. I predict you beat it before me despite having a 2 week head start. I am very close to the end of the main campaign (which I think isn't as long as we think or expect), but I have all the side areas to visit and have yet to touch a Chalice dungeon.
Surveying my surroundings,
Blood Starved Beast
was optional eh? XD

Mindlog

The real Bloodborne starts at the Defiled Chalice.

My Warlock's head is glowing for the first time in weeks!
Arc Judgement Shotgun with Hammer Forged and Shot Package. chuckle.

todd360

*Gives Todd a hug*

yea, it's you dismantling your praxic fire. i'm surprised it didn't go viral yet.

also, my team will probably be playing trials. isn't it 3v3? when it comes to skirmish, there isn't a team out there we haven't beaten.

XPbImGV.gif

I don't know if its 3v3 or not. Its most likely more crap control. Bungie makes everything control. The Beta, the Iron Curtain, everything.

Deku Tree

Is CE HM better now?

I am thinking they are fixing the bugs in anticipation of VoG and CE legendary modes that drop 365 attack weapons etc.

Is CE HM better now?

I am thinking they are fixing the bugs in anticipation of VoG and CE legendary modes that drop 365 attack weapons etc.

I have pondered this as well, given no new Raid for HoW, they will give us a "Very Hard" mode for VoG and CE with 365 weapon drops. It isn't as good as a new Raid, but it will be something to do.

todd360

I have pondered this as well, given no new Raid for HoW, they will give us a "Very Hard" mode for VoG and CE with 365 weapon drops. It isn't as good as a new Raid, but it will be something to do.

Yeaaaaah no. They will have to actually do stuff with enemy placement and number and add some new stuff to make it something other than a complete snore fest. I've played the raids more times than I can count and upping the level difficulty alone isn't gonna make me want to play them again.

Axoman

Light Beyond Nemesis (as the twin Crests of Alpha Lupi before it) is just a lovely PvE exotic piece, a wonderful choice anywhere in the game except Hard Mode raiding (and even there, the extra orb creation is underrated).

I'll have to disagree with you here. If you don't have Apotheosis Veil, then Light Beyond Nemesis is a good substitute, as you regain health with orb pickup. It's just that AV also gives you health on super use as well.

GRIP

Sorry for the delayed post; swamped at work.

OK, raid folks:

8:30 PM Eastern:
- Gorgon's chest NM (anyone have this?)
- Gorgon's chest HM
- How do we feel about mixing it up and NOT doing NM CE full, and instead do:
- 3x NM Deathsinger and Crota kill?
- 1x HM VoG full?
- 3x Atheon kill?

Does this work? Do people need CE armor, weapons, radiant shards/energy enough to stick with the full CE raid?

When you confirm, please let me know if you prefer full CE NM or VoG HM

1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE)
2) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde)
3) captscience (PSN captscience)
4) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78) ??
5) GRIP (PSN GriP17-) ??
6) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur) ??
a1) LTWood12 (PSN LTWOOD12) the part of LTWOOD12 will be played by T-44 this evening]
a2) StereoType (PSN Haybro_)
a3) ich00 (PSN ichabod00)
a4) Lnkn52 ??
a5) Hung Wei Lo ??
a6) kazeshini (PSN rasengan1337)
a7) Frostburn (PSN US-Frostburn) ??

I'm in. I'm still tying to get HoC so I guess I'd prefer CE but it's not a big deal one way or the other.

Stubo

This almost feels worse than reading about the lack of raid yesterday, I remember how excited you were about your Praxic.

At least the DLC could still deliver...may RNG smile upon you Todd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom