• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Country music on the jukebox lol
I thought the "double down" weapon perk would now be useful since the special ammo got nerfed. Boy was I fucking wrong. The goddamn thing never procs.

Anyway I'm trying to do the nightfall solo as a 29 warlock. This shit is rough, is anyone available at the moment?
I can.
Psn: EverydayMath

6Gb update on my gaming night. Gonna be waiting a bit before I run some nightfall I guess.

Anything amazing that I'll notice once is installed?

Out of all the Nightfalls I've solo'd, this one finally paid off...

Tue_Apr_14_19_11_03_EDT_2015.png

Namikaze1

It said preparing to download file at 50% around 2pm EST.

I exit out of Netflix an hour ago to find it at "Preparing to download file at 50%"

The fuck?!

I restarted my PS4 and it was stuck at that till minutes ago when it actually started downloading the update. It's just 4GB! I downloaded 33GB in three hours yesterday!

X-Frame

How long did the update take everyone?

I started mine about 20 minutes ago and it's at 30% and says 5 hours left. I know that has been going up and down but still, it seems like at least an hour until it'll be done?

Lnkn52

It said preparing to download file at 50% around 2pm EST.

I exit out of Netflix an hour ago to find it at "Preparing to download file at 50%"

The fuck?!

I restarted my PS4 and it was stuck at that till minutes ago when it actually started downloading the update. It's just 4GB! I downloaded 33GB in three hours yesterday!

Mine finished downloading ten minutes ago. I started at 1 pm. (30 mbps Internet speed)

todd360

Just wanted to say I respect you a lot for keeping your word for dismantling HoPF. I know how much to desired it. Words are cheap so I tend to give respect to people that actually commint to what they say.

Thanks. I really didn't think they wouldn't include a raid though haha. Thought I had a 99% chance of being right. I shouldn't have jumped on that bet.

noomi

Why the hell did Todd dismantle hopf?!

*edit*

Oh gawd, you bet the new raid didn't you!!

What about the guy that said he would dismantle 3 gjallarhorns?

Ganhyun

Thanks Revolver Ned. (Is that Lima?)

Sadly, when I went to load the checkpoint it doesn't let me try and select it. Still getting used the the xbox one so either I didn't get it or Im doing something wrong.

todd360

Why the hell did Todd dismantle hopf?!

*edit*

Oh gawd, you bet the new raid didn't you!!

What about the guy that said he would dismantle 3 gjallarhorns?

I don't know if he went through with it or not. He should really do atleast one though. I mean cmon. Most of us would be thrilled to even have one. Hes holding all the wealth like a member of the 1%

E92 M3

Thanks Revolver Ned. (Is that Lima?)

Sadly, when I went to load the checkpoint it doesn't let me try and select it. Still getting used the the xbox one so either I didn't get it or Im doing something wrong.

Did you select hard? And I we still have Gorgons to give later if you didn't get it.

Just talked to T-44 and he said something came up so he can't be on until around 9:15 EDT. So give my (his) spot to the next alt in line for group 1 stb.

Rasengan if you have a spot on the alt team for T-44 He'd appreciate the invite. He needs at least one NM Full run to get his last piece of Titan gear.
sounds good. i might try to squeeze in a NF if there's time and maybe we can all start the progression at 9:30 EDT

edit: top of page!

10343532_957405507632405_2615549364480814269_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom