• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
So have I just been wildly unlucky on my timing through areas, or did the patch accidentally disable Blades of Crota from spawning (on the Earth at least, haven't been to moon yet)?

just do the TDB story mission - the blades of crota, i think it's called? level 24 story mission. race through the first area (you'll land where the devil walker is in the Sepiks Prime strike) and when you enter the smaller chamber, you'll see a blade there consistently every time you respawn.

Zoidberg

I had to test it myself to make sure, but daily heroic missions now award experience to your equipped weapons. Monte Carlo might finally get leveled!

This is awesome if true, that's something that has been around since the start and never made sense.

Navid

Do you not like using the destiny app or the chrome extension?

Having 3 of each weapon seems like an unnecessary burden :p
I'm not the type of person who has a smart phone/tablet on hand and I'm not fond of using the Bungie site itself for this stuff as it's a bit slow (obviously still a lot faster than going to the tower like we previously had to).

Yeah, it definitely doesn't help with space but having all three characters with all the weapons I want available to them definitely helps with being able to do any event straight away without any need to pass stuff back and forth or keep track of where a certain weapon is.

MickeyPhree

Halfway done with the patch and dinner. Gonna sex the girlfriend little later and then want to kill crota.

Anyone want to run around 10-1030 est tonight?

stb

I'd love to join but I am currently dealing with a sinus infection and feel like crap. If I joined I'd have to go without a mic as I'm constantly coughing and sneezing. :/

Are you sure? Let me know; we're about to start.

Edit: looks like Dave_6 is joining.

Sorry for the delayed post; swamped at work.

OK, raid folks:

8:30 PM Eastern:
- Gorgon's chest NM (anyone have this?)
- Gorgon's chest HM
- How do we feel about mixing it up and NOT doing NM CE full, and instead do:
- 3x NM Deathsinger and Crota kill?
- 1x HM VoG full?
- 3x Atheon kill?

Does this work? Do people need CE armor, weapons, radiant shards/energy enough to stick with the full CE raid?

When you confirm, please let me know if you prefer full CE NM or VoG HM

1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE)
2) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde)
3) captscience (PSN captscience)
4) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)
5) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78) ???
6) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur)
a1) LTWood12 (PSN LTWOOD12) [after 9 Eastern]
6) StereoType (PSN Haybro_)

Join up, folks!

a3) ich00 (PSN ichabod00)
a4) Rollo Tomasi (PSN kreepmode)
a5) kazeshini (PSN rasengan1337) [after 9 Eastern]
a6) Lnkn52 ??
a7) Hung Wei Lo ??
a8) kazeshini (PSN rasengan1337)
a9) Frostburn (PSN US-Frostburn) ??

Namikaze1

Thank god for this update! Couldn't get shit before because each Guardian had a shit ton of heavy ammo on them. They still do but they can now pick up a few more items. And now I don't have to lug around all the useless exotics and accidentally dismantle one!

Well, the 3 Gjallahorns aren't safe yet.

CCl9VcSUgAAuuYr.jpg:orig

P.S. don't ask why I have 3 Dragon's Breath. I didn't even know I had 3 till today.

Thank god for this update! Couldn't get shit before because each Guardian had a shit ton of heavy ammo on them. They still do but they can now pick up a few more items. And now I don't have to lug around all the useless exotics and accidentally dismantle one!

giphy.gif

Did the Nightfall. Got 1 Legendary Engram. It turned into 2 energies.

Did the Weekly. Got 9 coins, 2 Legendary Engrams, 1 Decoherent Engram (plus I leveled up my Dead Orbit, but that shouldn't count). Both Legendaries turned into gear, one of which I'll use for PVP.

This game.

Oh lol I meant I'll give you hm gorgon checkpoint you were looking for..

Edit: 64 minutes to download 6gb..oh well

oh, sorry! did i mistype? i meant Crota HM :)
i still have all the gorgons... might be using em tonight though, so i may need to hit you up for them again soon. :D

so who from the alternate list is interested/able to party up tonight?
1. rasengan1337
2. T-44
3. Gutz
4. lnkn52
5. ichabod00
we may get started around 9:15-9:30, as that's when T-44 is supposed to join.

edit: are you guys still interested?

Hung Wei Lo ??
Frostburn (PSN US-Frostburn) ??

if no one else can, then Hudson, the spot is yours!

let's start at 9:30... anyone for a quick NF?

P.S. don't ask why I have 3 Dragon's Breath. I didn't even know I had 3 till today.

You're a monster with exotics. IT WOULD TAKE 50 HOURS TO USE ALL THOSE HEAVY AMMOS, AND THAT'S IF YOU'RE CONSTANTLY USING THEM WHEN THEY'RE OFF CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom