• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

deafmedal

Yeah, yeah... LTTP and all :mad: No new raid? What the F*%~!{__|}!1! I am disappoint. 3 player *yawn* horde mode??? how is this going to be different from a regular ole strike? 6 player (or hell, even 4 player) I could get with but I dunno. We'll see I reckon. Maybe it'll be alright.

Funny that Icebreaker was 'glitched', I think I made a joke about that after the heavy ammo fix. Other fixes look good, but why increase armor space- all I use it for is to transfer engrams?! Weapon capacity (should go without saying) increase is VERY welcome. Interesting that compare was disabled for last gen to make room for the increase, I hope to hell that Destiny 2 is current gen only. Not too fond of those old boxes holding us back any longer!

I'm gonna hop on and download the patch so when I do get time to play it'll be ready to go. Hope to see my weekend raid warrior buddies come Fri/Sat/Sun :)

No fucking new raid... give me a damn break :mad:

Wilde

So.... Since someone jacked my spot in that normal Crota run, anyone else want to run a full normal crota raid, and then do Deathsinger/Crota two more times?

1. ZW33

1. rasengan1337
2. T-44
3. Gutz
4. lnkn52 (possible)
5. Hudson
6. Deku

GG, guys. thanks for the runs, and thanks for bearing with me through my newb sword skills. first "RL" Crota (nm) kill and finally got Swordbreaker!

Namikaze1

Another weapon im never getting. (._. )
Listen, Math. Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me. Believe in the Nami who believes in you!
latest

And I just made myself sad. Bro...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom