• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you on PSN, if yes, are you there now? I might have a few minutes to help.
Yes I'm on psn, but I'm getting ready to leave my house. Thanks though.

I probably should've asked like an hour ago after the ogre killed me but I got so damn angry that I needed break. It's amazing how much of a difference a two level disparity makes. The shit is a cakewalk on my level 30+ characters.

milkham

got a new monarchy ship

uJMVzen.jpg

doesn't look as cool as the dead orbit one though

so who from the alternate list is interested/able to party up tonight?
1. rasengan1337
2. T-44
3. Gutz
4. lnkn52 (possible)
5.Hudson

ich00, where are you?

So I seem to have fixed my power issues by hitting my ps4 against my knee (not even joking ). Now I gotta download this firmware update and that 6GB patch. ( -̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷄◞ω◟-̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷅ )

Just got home from a long day of work and was hoping to get a quick nightfall in before getting more work done but nope. 40 minute update. I really thought there were automatic downloads. Damnit Chloe

Sorry guys forgot about that stupid gatekeeper in the bottom.

if it makes you feel better I did two stupid things today

One, I was dead in nightfall and left the party to do the rejoin trick, but I was party leader and everyone was booted

Two, on HM crota I ran out to get in position before everyone else, I forgot the fight 'timer' starts as soon as someone exits the chamber. Everyone else noticed like a minute later

RetroMG

One, I was dead in nightfall and left the party to do the rejoin trick, but I was party leader and everyone was booted

If it makes you feel any better I did this last week on Valus, and almost did it a second time later.

Two, on HM crota I ran out to get in position before everyone else, I forgot the fight 'timer' starts as soon as someone exits the chamber. Everyone else noticed like a minute later

Glad I'm not the only one who makes dumb mistakes xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom