• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm more happy about vault space than anything. Now I don't have to dismantle anything. Anybody up for weeklies in about 30?

Deku Tree

Oh, nice. The patch is a whole lot beefier then i thought. Love how they finally fixed a lot of the raid bugs people have been asking for.

Lolz I feel like Crota stays down for too long now Soss.
Feels like I don't go for enough hits.
I am dancing in front of the new jukebox in the tower.

Thought more inventory space was going to be added? Oh well, new vault space finally, it's great. New looks on bounties and new sound for acquiring bounties too.

1. rasengan1337
2. T-44
3. Gutz
4. lnkn52 (possible)
5. Hudson
6. Deku

GG, guys. thanks for the runs, and thanks for bearing with me through my newb sword skills. first "RL" Crota (nm) kill and finally got Swordbreaker!

Always a good time! I really enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of NM. Hard is good for the challenge, but normal is a nice way to relax after work and dinner. Especially with GAF PUGs.

ethomaz

Banned
I hate ALL guys that got 4th Horseman on my groups today and it wasn't few guys.

Just kidding but I want the last Exotic I need :(

I started downloading the patch earlier this afternoon, but I'm still not done. It looks like it got to about 2 GB before the power savings option put the console into rest mode after which it either purposefully suspended the application update or something went wrong that caused it to stop (I'm not sure if the console is supposed to continue updating specific games while in rest mode, but I did have some error notification about how the update failed upon returning to the console tonight).

The download speed has been very inconsistent. It will trudge along at like 5 mbps, slow down to 1 mbps, stop, come back at 5 mbps. It just ran at 50 mbps for a few minutes and picked up a gig and a half, but now I'm back to like 1 mpbs. Fuckin' A.

Back to 50 mbps. If this thing fails to hash and there isn't an efficient way to correct it, I'm going to be super-pissed.

MildSoss

Lolz I feel like Crota stays down for too long now Soss.
Feels like I don't go for enough hits.
I am dancing in front of the new jukebox in the tower.

Haha are you serious? Maybe we should entice Cuco to come back for one last hard mode samurai sword and get revenge on that bastard.

ethomaz

Banned
I started downloading the patch earlier this afternoon, but I'm still not done. It looks like it got to about 2 GB before the power savings option put the console into rest mode after which it either purposefully suspended the application update or something went wrong that caused it to stop (I'm not sure if the console is supposed to continue updating specific games while in rest mode, but I did have some error notification about how the update failed upon returning to the console tonight).

The download speed has been very inconsistent. It will trudge along at like 5 mbps, slow down to 1 mbps, stop, come back at 5 mbps. It just ran at 50 mbps for a few minutes and picked up a gig and a half, but now I'm back to like 1 mpbs. Fuckin' A.
You are good... took me 6 hours to download this fuck... I played Bloodborne and after go outside with guys to play Football for two hours or more.

Namikaze1

Wanted to hop on and play a bit of crucible but my unfucked DS4 wasn't left to charge these past couple hours and it's dead. I refuse to use the fucked up launch DS4. Need to buy some stick covers for that one.

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?
I'll keep row rowing tell I find everything.
gurren_lagann_opening_scene_by_gezzalee-d3jps5c.gif

Listen Math... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself.
kamina-dies-300x300.jpg

4TH HORSEMAN GET!!!!!

Fuck off

<3
Boy, that escalated quickly. :p

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
Sorry about that abrupt exit, gotta pick up my GF and apparently i'm running late! ;-;

ethomaz

Banned
Need one more for another NM Crota Raid full.

PSN:

1.) El_Bombastico

2.) MickeyPhree

3.) CamoKid42

4.) xValbarAx

5.) Nonoririko

6.)
Sorry guys I can't play anymore... played so much football today that I'm tired and need some rest... my body hurts.

Thanks for the first run.

Deku Tree

Haha are you serious? Maybe we should entice Cuco to come back for one last hard mode samurai sword and get revenge on that bastard.

It did feel like that tonight yeah but only slightly longer. I'm probably done with Destiny until next reset but I'm always up for playing with you and Cuco.
Maybe only NM though.

If this shit would just download at bandwidth I'd be done in a minute. It keeps stopping dead. Why doesn't Sony just license and implement BitTorrent or something?

If this shit would just download at bandwidth I'd be done in a minute. It keeps stopping dead. Why doesn't Sony just license and implement BitTorrent or something?

Weird, mine downloaded in one hour without any issue.

Do you have enough storage space on the PS4? Reboot both PS4 and router, that may help.

For people who have every exotic from RNG why do you keep on doing Crota and Atheon?

I just want to know personally, since I just need the Crux to drop for me and I'll be done the RNG grind. I don't even feel the need to do Nightfalls anymore when I don't plan to level up gear or weapons that week.

For people who have every exotic from RNG why do you keep on doing Crota and Atheon?

I just want to know personally, since I just need the Crux to drop for me and I'll be done the RNG grind. I don't even feel the need to do Nightfalls anymore when I don't plan to level up gear or weapons that week.

It's fun with gaffers.

Namikaze1

It was fun when I played then. I really don't care about raiding and nightfalling these days. Heck I don't care about Destiny these days but back then, I just enjoyed running raids.

Deku Tree

For fun.

Why keep grinding for the Crux if you plan to stop playing after you get it? Seriously.

I have everything, and I just did NM Crota tonight after doing NF 3x and Weekly 3x because a group invited me. Otherwise I might have skipped it. But it's always fun to play with GAFFERS. I plan to keep doing NF and Weekly just for fun. Anything else is just whatever happens randomly.

It was fun when I played then. I really don't care about raiding and nightfalling these days. Heck I don't care about Destiny these days but back then, I just enjoyed running raids.

It's fun with gaffers.

I can see this. I definitely want to do a drunk raid night with DGAF.'

For fun.

Why keep grinding for the Crux if you plan to stop playing after you get it? Seriously.

I have everything, and I just did NM Crota tonight after doing NF 3x and Weekly 3x because a group invited me. Otherwise I might have skipped it. But it's always fun to play with GAFFERS. I plan to keep doing NF and Weekly just for fun. Anything else is just whatever happens randomly.

I don't think I would ever replay Crota. . it's not that fun for me. VoG is still fun and I offer to help people but I wanted to know if there was something beneficial for Gaffers who have all the loot to keep on doing it besides for company.

I remember back in my 360 days my friends and I would be in a party chat playing different games chilling, but I think you could have like 10+ people in a party or something high. I would love to just chill and chat with gaffers while playing other games like DriveClubs or The Witcher 3.

Deku Tree

Hey guardians I know the minatour on venus is supposed to take damage more reliably from the relic shield now after the patch but does that scumbag still regen health because of lag?

Weird, mine downloaded in one hour without any issue.

Do you have enough storage space on the PS4? Reboot both PS4 and router, that may help.

Yeah, I don't have anything on my PS4 but Destiny and media apps and maybe like Doki Doki Universe. It doesn't make any sense that it would keep speeding up, stopping, restarting. I'm wired to router, rebooted the console. I even thought about hooking the ONT directly to console but I don't feel like being inconvenienced. I'll do a router reset, but I doubt it will help.

4290363484.png

Post-router/console reset and it's still only ticking .001 GB every 5 seconds. Now every 10 seconds. Now a whole goddamn minute without ticking. Fuck this shit.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey

Basically the weekly stuff is to level up fractions easier. Good to stockpile certain items in case the future stuff needs them.

All my characters each have their own Horn, Hawkmoon, Vex, Fang, Hunger, Black Hammer, Icebreaker, and void shotguns.

Yeah, I don't have anything on my PS4 but Destiny and media apps and maybe like Doki Doki Universe. It doesn't make any sense that it would keep speeding up, stopping, restarting. I'm wired to router, rebooted the console. I even thought about hooking the ONT directly to console but I don't feel like being inconvenienced. I'll do a router reset, but I doubt it will help.

Hmm no idea then, others had similar issues earlier so seems like a common problem.

Well I mean

When I'm at home at night Bungie comes in and asks 'Hey Breezy, you been playing?'. I'll be sweating on the couch, my hands in the shape of a claw, and I'll quietly reply 'Ye-...I-I-I did a couple of Nightfalls and a Crota run'. Bungie then comes over and lays an ugly claw on my shoulder, puts his face towards mine, and smells me in order to make sure I sweat enough while playing. If I don't sweat enough, then Bungie will beat me raw...with an engram...while screaming 'IS THIS LEGENDARY ENOUGH FOR YOU!?'. It's...I need help. Send help. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom