• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Sorry man, we were just about done when I got the friend request. I'll still add you, though.

Edit: Think I'm gonna run another one. Let me switch characters and I'll send an invite. not using a mic btw.

Me neither. I rely on intuition and telepathy. Just like sex.

hey arkkangel and nooblet, good to see you guys.

Ditto. Free to do some Nightfalls tonight and tomorrow.

So things I re-learned in Destiny today:

• Running is not circle
  • Interact is not x
  • This is a game with guns you're supposed to use, so stop meleeing everything as a Hunter.
  • This is a recharging health bar game

blackflag

I got 9 Hawkmoons before my first Thunder Lord.... could still be more, but it's 9 so far.

Damn man you know I feel you. I had no idea you still didn't have it though. I'm thinking about making a casual comeback.....maybe finally get that fatebringer so I can upgrade it....I will not even think of Gjallahorns...

Thunderlord was actually my first exotic ever. First or 2nd week drop in crucible.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Ditto. Free to do some Nightfalls tonight and tomorrow.

So things I re-learned in Destiny today:

• Running is not circle
  • Interact is not x
  • This is a game with guns you're supposed to use, so stop meleeing everything as a Hunter.
  • This is a recharging health bar game
really well-timed headshots do not interrupt enemies and allow you to hit them with critical attacks
I'll be on in just a bit if you want to knockout some Nightfalls.
Sounds good, i'll probably be 15 or 20 mins but definitely down.

Deku Tree

I'm available tonight if you need one.

PSN : Hyunsai

Invite me if you can't find a 6th, have some time to kill.

Okay sure, no problem.

count me in

I can join:

psn: kreepmode

Sheeit I got Gatekeeper CP on my Titan. I'd love to do hard mode. Hard mode, right? You'd have to give me 20-30 minutes gotta do some housework

I am ready to start the Atheon HM runs now.
Join on me.
PS4 DekuBleep

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
So Dave and GriP are both leaving me out for Hyunsai...

Das aiight

nOoblet16

Are you back before Xur?

I dismantled your Truth. I'm not even sorry :p
Yes...and I dont care. I don't use it anymore anyway, Against all odds and IB machine gun for PvP and Radegast Fury for rocket launch in PvE is my choice now as it frees up exotic slot.

GRIP

Sorry :( I'm going to be running the 3rd one in ~5 mins if you still need to run one.

Can I rejoin or are you gonna be full? I got one more to do.

Edit: nvm, calling it quits for tonight. Sorry about the confusion Rapier. I thought that you were joining up with Dave too. That's my bad.

-griffy-

Banned
Has it been stated enough that the crucible part of the Thorn bounty is complete fucking shit for hunters? Because it's complete fucking shit for hunters.

ocean

Banned
I'll be going away this weekend to spend some days in Madrid. I really hope they don't sell Thubderlord or Titan Alpha Lupi. It'd be cruel to miss the only exotics I'm missing :p

-griffy-

Banned
Unless you have Word of Crota, Swordbreaker/Praedyth's Revenge, Truth/VoG Corrective Measure.
I have none of those. The penalty for deaths makes me hate playing PVP for this bounty. I'm not good enough with any special weapon to make significant progress in any given match, and now with the patch the ammo situation only makes it worse.

sikkinixx

Got a Truth during the nightfall. Excited but now I have no other legendary to replace my Suros. And I just spent all my vanguard marks to buy an arc shotgun (that I didn't even use). Fudge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom