• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
and one auto-rifle, what has sadly become one of the worst items in the game actually, the unwilling soul-09.

eitehr of youup for another?

I dunno why they didn't give AR's the Shotgun treatment where it's balanced differently between PvP and PvE. IIRC they originally nerfed them because they were dominating too much in PvP.

CLBridges

The extra vault space has been such a nice update. Keeping my most used weapons in there to easily access on each character through vault online. Glad I didn't dismantle some of my VoG weapons as I thought about it at one time. Except for Atheon's Epilogue, stripped of its service many moons ago, not even 365 would save it lol.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
The extra vault space has been such a nice update. Keeping my most used weapons in there to easily access on each character through vault online. Glad I didn't dismantle some of my VoG weapons as I thought about it at one time. Except for Atheon's Epilogue, stripped of its service many moons ago, not even 365 would save it lol.
haven't even had the chance to check this out yet...

extra SUROS Regime, lol

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
SUROS, Plan C, and Energy...

It can only go up from here guys.
there are so few things I want that one of these rolls can give me.... a red hand ix, dead orbit rocket launcher... I dunno. The XP will come in handy though. :)

edit: LT I will switch out at the boss and T44 can join up.

there are so few things I want that one of these rolls can give me.... a red hand ix, dead orbit rocket launcher... I dunno. The XP will come in handy though. :)

Hawkmoon and Thunderlord is pretty much what I have left. Oh, and 4th Horseman, though the former take precedent.

LTWood12

Thanks Hawk and arkangel. Shoot me an invite Hawk if you want to do HM. Helping t-44 w/ a nightfall right now if anyone wants to join.

you guys want to join wilde's hm crota kill?

Hmm yeah, I suppose I can. I'm going to get some things started in the oven first. Thanks agin for the run Hawk, and you too LT.

Those coins though, argh. That 11 drop should probably be the minimum at least instead of the weekly 9x drop. Hope you get Red Hand from that engram.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hmm yeah, I suppose I can. I'm going to get some things started in the oven first. Thanks agin for the run Hawk, and you too LT.

Those coins though, argh. That 11 drop should probably be the minimum at least instead of the weekly 9x drop. Hope you get Red Hand from that engram.
thx man. it's feeling a little "2-energy"-y to me..

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I will be after this NF, but if you're in a hurry go ahead. I'd like to do one or two HM kills of possible tonight.
not in a hurry. i can run sword for multiple kills if you wanna save the cp.

edit:

it turned into this:
CCrbGrUUsAABuxB.jpg:large

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Anybody wanna run NF with me real quick(lol) ?

PSN:

BiGBoSSMk23

I have cookies.

Why D.O. rocket launcher? For completionist's sake?

I got one as a reward for ranking up with D.O. and was pretty disappointed, as it didn't have tracking. Kept it just 'cause it looks cool, but I never use it.

edit:

it turned into this:

I got one of those, but zen moment instead luck in the chamber. Its pretty badass. All scouts with fire fly are awesome

It says the clip is 20 but its actually 19. Its a lying gun

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Why D.O. rocket launcher? For completionist's sake?

I got one as a reward for ranking up with D.O. and was pretty disappointed, as it didn't have tracking. Kept it just 'cause it looks cool, but I never use it.
for the most part perks matter more than anything on the faction rolls, but yeah just because I've never had one. I finally got a Deviant Gravity with field scout rom a couple weeks ago and it's awesome.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
One more spot open for Night Fall quickie.

Mickeyphree
BiGBoSSMk23
You :)

So last night NF x3 i had 12 coins, 11 coins and shards. Disappointing...

1 NM crota run got me Last word and Patience and Time, both of which I did not have. Never had two exptics drop for me in this game so I will say successful night!

Unstable, congrats on your Ghorn and Hawkmoon in same night.

Bout to head out to dinner but will be down to some more Vog or Crota runs later.

Anyone have gorgons HM or NM cp I can grab?

GhaleonEB

edit:

it turned into this:

I have that. It's tied with Mida as my favorite scout rifle, and my main whenever I need an exotic heavy or secondary. Great freaking gun, quite the score.

GhaleonEB

destiny has lavished me with a collection of awesome scout rifles, no complaints.

There are many great ones. I got mine as part of a four legendary scout rifle bonanza over the course of a couple weeks, each better than the last. I kept ditching one half-leveled for the next, then BAM. The climax.

Obscured

The next raid will be part of Comet. Their messaging hasn't been the best about it, but that is what it's aligned to.

That's too bad. I could read that as one interpretation of what they said, but that was far from clear, guess my optimism was misplaced.

If there is nothing after HoW till fall then there definitely will be a drop off. I know I'll be waiting on specifics on the amount of content and what kind of activities there are before picking it up and I'm someone who really likes this game.

At least they are giving me more incentive to play VoG.

Is there an easy spot to get the fist of havoc eris bounty?
i like using the dark beyond, i think it's called. the first story mission on the moon. "we've woken the hive" mission.
when you spawn in, go to the temple, and you'll have your super charged up if you kill enough adds. use your super, and before you kill the last major (i think there are around 4), die or go back and jump off the cliff (you'll see it when you approach the temple). wash, rinse, repeat.
edit: top of page!

h3E57C1EF

Mindlog

I hope the upgrade talk next week addresses some rather large problems I'm running into.
With more Vault space I want to upgrade more legendaries. I'm almost out of ascendent energy, my stockpile of ascendent shards is massive and my stockpile of radiant materials would uselessly grow every time I run CE. The only remaining CE items I sort of need is better INT gear for my Titan and duplicate Black Hammers so I don't have to worry about swapping.

I need more ascendent energy and some way to burn all the other useless materials stockpiling up on me.

i like using the dark beyond, i think it's called. the first story mission on the moon. "we've woken the hive" mission.
when you spawn in, go to the temple, and you'll have your super charged up if you kill enough adds. use your super, and before you kill the last major (i think there are around 4), die or go back and jump off the cliff (you'll see it when you approach the temple). wash, rinse, repeat.

Fist of crota takes less than 2 mins. Kill fallen adds to build super. Shoot omni. Hulk smash thralls.

I hope the upgrade talk next week addresses some rather large problems I'm running into.
With more Vault space I want to upgrade more legendaries. I'm almost out of ascendent energy, my stockpile of ascendent shards is massive and my stockpile of radiant materials would uselessly grow every time I run CE. The only remaining CE items I sort of need is better INT gear for my Titan and duplicate Black Hammers so I don't have to worry about swapping.

I need more ascendent energy and some way to burn all the other useless materials stockpiling up on me.

I'm not having this problem, but it seems easily fixed. Just run hard VoG, daily story missions and daily PEs. I upgrade a lot of legendaries and I haven't come close to running out of energies.

CLBridges

Been playing Destiny since 9/9 12:01 AM EST and still no Thunderlord. Raid after raid, NF after NF, Gorgon after...well you get it. I would give all my Strange Coins to Xur to get it and be done with the collection until HoW.

Still have one more NF and could do some raiding, I'm starting to feel this weapon is just not in my RNG pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom