• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hey Hawk, I don't know if I can hit 26 this week but I will be 26 next week. This is a weekly thing right?

Ever since posting in Destiny GAF I have wanted to play VOG with you guys. This is going to be amazing.
Think you can hit 25 at least? The average level of attendees is getting higher and higher, you'd be totally viable despite the limitation. Would be happy to make an exception to the minimum for you. 24 would be a no-go though.

It is weekly, but alternating each week between VoG and CE, so next week is back to CE.
Would join as I haven't done either Raid...
But I'm on XB1 ;_;
;_;
Congrats, I still love the Vex, despite the nerf. Never got to see it in its full glory, but it is still a good PvP weapon and is hilariously fun to do the Fusion rifle bounty at "We've Awoken the Hive!"

Also, despite there being better options and loadouts for a Solarburn, I think it is awesome for a burn. Feels very good.
Totally agree, it's awesome to sort of just hold the trigger and advance forward during burns. It's a blast.

Homeboyd

Nice Mr Odd! That gun is still amazing... don't let people talk you down right now. That should hold you over until you get TLW.

PSA: it works wonders on hive.

Think you can hit 25 at least? The average level of attendees is getting higher and higher, you'd be totally viable despite the limitation. Would be happy to make an exception to the minimum for you. 24 would be a no-go though.

It is weekly, but alternating each week between VoG and CE, so next week is back to CE.

I really appreciate that, I will see what I can do. I can always wait till the next one. But I will play and hope RNGesus is nice to me

Mr. Hawkian... WHERE SHOULD I GO!?!
I entreat thy sage advice!

..b-buy a ps4? :<

LOL: Hey Impala26. You get Destiny for the PS4 and I will run you through to catch up. I want Guardian Lord so I need to level up other characters.

If this is not an option then when I sort out my current situation I will get a XboxOne again and I will start hosting VOG stuff once and a while for GAF members.

Impala26

..b-buy a ps4? :<

LOL: Hey Impala26. You get Destiny for the PS4 and I will run you through to catch up. I want Guardian Lord so I need to level up other characters.

If this is not an option then when I sort out my current situation I will get a XboxOne again and I will start hosting VOG stuff once and a while for GAF members.

Would have to wait, as I don't have any extra funds for something like that.

I guess I was just curious if there were any XBoners out there amongst DGAF beyond myself, Kittens, and Dark Orchid (and the like two other fine folks I added recently but can't recall their GAF names... :-/)

Rubenov

Did they bitch about your weapon,.or were you hacking and chrating according to them xD

the suspense is killing me, what did they say
also, send them a message back with just farty noises

Dammit Rube. Don't keep us waiting!

Ah sorry got distracted by work. Full message below (15 sec):

Voice message by Funkiiefiish:

"I like how you camp it the whole fucking game you think you're so badass you think you're so good, but no dude in real life you're garbage you camping little bitch. This isn't Call of Duty, go back to Call of Duty".

This was on Blind Watch after we took C from them... they kept trying to take it back.

"I like how you camp it the whole fucking game you think you're so badass you think you're so good, but no dude in real life you're garbage you camping little bitch. This isn't Call of Duty, go back to Call of Duty".

This was on Blind Watch after we took C from them... they kept trying to take it back.

Damn, I'm so jealous. Still waiting for my salt filled hate message.

I guess I was just curious if there were any XBoners out there amongst DGAF beyond myself, Kittens, and Dark Orchid (and the like two other fine folks I added recently but can't recall their GAF names... :-/)

There are a lot even if we're vastly outnumbered. Myself for one 8)

Oh those delicious, delicious salty tears....

I think I just exceeded my recommended sodium intake.

Aww yiss, my first Vex!

iel3YNiti47s7.jpg

congrats!

You friended me as well. Suchlikepompo. I promise we will get a newbie raid together soon!

noomi

Now do a Gjallarhorn one! Why can't Bungie watch these videos and understand people want powerful exotics, not "balanced" one. Hawkmoon and Gjallarhorn garner such reactions because they are badass weapons.

Hehe, probably later this week/weekend when I have more time, those reactions should be even crazier.

blazeuk

Still no Crux drop...1 more chance at it. I don't even care for the Necrochasm but I only need that and Plan C for a complete exotic weapon set so now it's my only aim (never bought Plan C when Xur had it because I don't use fusion rifles).

I was just thinking that Omnigul's closet may be the most efficient glimmer farm with the Arc burn at the moment. Not quite as many yellows as Gatekeepers, but tons of trash to quickly dispatch.

milkham

I was just thinking that Omnigul's closet may be the most efficient glimmer farm with the Arc burn at the moment. Not quite as many yellows as Gatekeepers, but tons of trash to quickly dispatch.

farmed glimmer and exp at the opening of omnigul before, so many enemies, just pop black wax idol and ether seed, kill everything until she tells you to move forward and the next set of fallen come down the stairs, kill some or just kill yourself and repeat

farmed glimmer and exp at the opening of omnigul before, so many enemies, just pop black wax idol and ether seed, kill everything until she tells you to move forward and the next set of fallen come down the stairs, kill some or just kill yourself and repeat

I can see that working well too.

Gala

Still no Crux drop...1 more chance at it. I don't even care for the Necrochasm but I only need that and Plan C for a complete exotic weapon set so now it's my only aim (never bought Plan C when Xur had it because I don't use fusion rifles).

Ah, the crux is for the necrochasm? I got it from our Crota hM and have the common weapon as well. Is it worth doing?

CLBridges

I want to sign on and complete the Nightfall, but the Omnigul stike feels so draining, then add arc burn ehh. Whelp, gotta do what I gotta do for a shot at Thunderlord, been playing since day 1 and still it eludes me. And, I really want the Iron B chest piece for my Warlock, kinda want to hang up the trenchcoat and wear something new.

how do you do that with matchmaking now tho :/

guess you gotta find a party of 3

I was bored at work today...Made a reaction mashup...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9wifhjUvTs&feature=youtu.be

dangggg.. i feel like i don't deserve some of my exotics.. I've never gotten remotely that excited lol

Impala26

There are a lot even if we're vastly outnumbered. Myself for one 8)

Cool. Can I err... uhh... have your GT?
Mine is my GAF name.

You friended me as well. Suchlikepompo. I promise we will get a newbie raid together soon!

Awwwkwaarrdd...

Haha seriously yeah, couldn't remember because I'm used to folks' gaming profiles being the same or similar to their GAF names...

Which brings me to this:

We're shooting for like 2pm EST Saturday, but obviously subject to change. If we need some extra peeps, would you be down?

Namikaze1

Ah, the crux is for the necrochasm? I got it from our Crota hM and have the common weapon as well. Is it worth doing?
As the guy who keeps posting all these Necrochasm Daily vids here, the answer is no. It is not worth it. Do it only if you want to complete your exotic collection or for the hell of it.

damn narmer, you ran thruogh all the others already.

chances at horn per week
VOG
3x normal gorgons
3x HM gorgons

3x normal atheon
3x HM atheon

CE

3x deathsinger
3x normal crota
3x HM crota

3x nightfall

thats 24 freaking chances, also didnt we hear something about a reset again on thursday or was that BS?

Yup, ran through 15 chances last night...

3x NF
3x DS
3x NM Crota
3x NM Atheon
3x NM Gorgon

Awwwkwaarrdd...

Haha seriously yeah, couldn't remember because I'm used to folks' gaming profiles being the same or similar to their GAF names...
Lol no problem. My friend took the name I use on here. That jerk
And I would be willing to help on Saturday if you need people

As the guy who keeps posting all these Necrochasm Daily vids here, the answer is no. It is not worth it. Do it only if you want to complete your exotic collection or for the hell of it.

What I find even more annoying than it's POS damage and TTK is that it doesn't have a Yellow border indicating it is fully maxed. That shit has got to be fixed for my OCD's sake.

Namikaze1

What I find even more annoying than it's POS damage and TTK is that it doesn't have a Yellow border indicating it is fully maxed. That shit has got to be fixed for my OCD's sake.
My maxed out Black Hammer still has that green bar underneath its icon since I didn't bought Hive Disruptor on it and Bungie patched it out while they figure out how to fix it. I hate seeing it every time I head to my inventory on my Titan.

My maxed out Black Hammer still has that green bar underneath its icon since I didn't bought Hive Disruptor on it and Bungie patched it out while they figure out how to fix it. I hate seeing it every time I head to my inventory on my Titan.

nami, arc burn NF, nechrocasm. DO IT!!!!!!!

Yup, ran through 15 chances last night...

3x NF
3x DS
3x NM Crota
3x NM Atheon
3x NM Gorgon

all I know is that when it drops (and it well) it had better be epic! talking todds praxic style epicness!

edit: goddammit dbl post it again. post moar gaf, your making me look foolish

I just make myself look foolish

E92 M3

That's what pisses me off the most as well. Bungie probably doesn't even know/care.

That's even worse. I don't know why it would take this long to fix. They seem to have very convoluted systems that fixing a bug like proc'ing Hive Disruptor damage and not impacting White Nail couldn't be corrected very quickly. Instead they just patch it out and forget about it. White Nail is its reason for existence, how did they not identify it immediately in QA. Still waiting on the 4th Horsemen hotfix. I got that shit maxed out waiting to rock.

That's what pisses me off the most as well. Bungie probably doesn't even know/care.

Probably don't know, but if they did, they wouldn't care. Gotta be way down the list of things to address.

Ladies and Gentleman
and Nami
, I am finally joining you in the world of 1080p.

Didn't get the Sony Bavia 55w900a that I wanted, but it's a decent looking Samsung that's a few years old.

Now Destiny shall be an entirely new game!

Namikaze1

nami, arc burn NF, nechrocasm. DO IT!!!!!!!
I tried. Even got footage of it. I didn't last long. Fuck those stealth bastards. Fuck every fallen and hive there! Fuck Lightswitch! Fuck Necrochasm's explosion delay! Fuck its shitty impact too! I did more damage with Atheon's Epilogue during Void Nightfalls than I did with Necrochasm! Fuck Omnigul too!

Ladies and Gentleman
and Nami
, I am finally joining you in the world of 1080p.

Didn't get the Sony Bavia 55w900a that I wanted, but it's a decent looking Samsung that's a few years old.

Now Destiny shall be an entirely new game!

dude, we all already moved on to 4440k. get with the times!

JK, I dont even know anyone who has one lol

I tried. Even got footage of it. I didn't last long. Fuck those stealth bastards. Fuck every fallen and hive there! Fuck Lightswitch! Fuck Necrochasm's explosion delay! Fuck its shitty impact too! I did more damage with Atheon's Epilogue during Void Nightfalls than I did with Necrochasm! Fuck Omnigul too!

why does bungie keep insisting putting this up for NF, its not fun. I find it ironic that the week after they posted there
"we understand some strikes are more popular than others"
"and why are folks leaving these strikes"

we get probably the strike that is bailed on the most. either they think its funny or dont care. if your trying to sell your expansion by making the NF exclusive to it. you probably doing more harm then good by forcing everyone to play it and word of mouth says its terrible.

if they want to sell TDB at this point. give out a free weekend of CE. let everyone get a little bit of loot as bait and then reel them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom