• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocean

Banned
Been having a lot of fun in Iron Banner. I usually suck hard and drag groups down, but I've found a cure:

Hawkmoon + Knucklehead.

Goddamn. Averaging 20+ kills at 1.2+ K/D, finally feel useful :)!

blazeuk

Thanks for the Gorgon CP Nami, nothing from them this week for me, the 1 Gjallarhorn I got a few weeks ago remains the only exotic I've ever got from that chest. The energy comes in useful with all the random legendary weapons I seem to upgrade though.

Thanks for the CP, Poker! Too bad your luck didn't rub off on me. �� I blame OddOne.

One day, though!

Btw, CE tomorrow?
np!

I could probably do it, but I'm in class for most of the morning. Just shoot me a message and I'll let you know.

How long?

Edit: forget it ill just do a fresh run, and be disappointed in the results as always.

if you change your mind just let me know

Got TLW from the Gorgon chest, sigh. All I need is the Mida. I'm hoping Xur sells it this week.

Sigh, just got Thunderlord. . Thanks Nami I guess. :( I need to be grateful before RNG punishes me.

So for around 9PM EST, HM Crota kill(s)

1. Narmer212
2. Darryl_M_R
3. Orochinagis
4. captscience
5. Dave76 ??? (Or does he only want/need Atheons)
6. noomi

Sounds about right?

Oh snap! Did he needed it?

lol nah, it is my second one and I have the other one fully maxed but having a lot of exotic shards is always nice. . until Bungie creates a new way of upgrading

Namikaze1

Just join in. PSN is same as GAF. No mic on my end since I'm using the Gold Headet to listen to music.

I'll be here for another 18 minutes.

Current exotic drops:
Hawkmoon - 1
Thunderlord - 1
The Last Word - 1

nOoblet16

Damn, only managed to hold onto C on Firebase Delphi for most of the match and we still won lol.

You get 50 points extra for each point you hold + whatever extra you make from super, headshot, defense etc. So the other team was only managing an average of 50 points extra per kill. This is why Control is kind of shit because it all comes down to TDM. For a mix of capture and hold with TDM I like the conquest style from Battlefield with tickets. With a few modifiers it could be a more interesting mode than control.

ich00

Thanks for the CP. Really, really needed those assmats.

3x HM Atheon

3x HM Crota

... 6 shots left...

Edit: I'll be back on in about 2 hours if anyone wants to kill either HM Crota or Atheon later.

I'll join this, searching for 2 more exotics to complete the collection

Edit: if anyone drops out let me know I need all 6 kills and would be happy with one

Namikaze1

In ten minutes, I'll be leaving theVault so join in now if you need the gorgon chest.

Edit: top of the page!
CAFFYcFUUAAnyG7.jpg

_Legacy_

There's only one thing this weeks' Nightfall is good for....

...The 200 kill exotic bounty for Pocket Infinity. Very easy to solo with the Murmur, first stage anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom