• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get 50 points extra for each point you hold + whatever extra you make from super, headshot, defense etc. So the other team was only managing an average of 50 points extra per kill. This is why Control is kind of shit because it all comes down to TDM. For a mix of capture and hold with TDM I like the conquest style from Battlefield with tickets. With a few modifiers it could be a more interesting mode than control.

Yeah, but it's usually the spawns that fuck you and the B window is usually what causes most teams to lose. But this team kept camping by A, so that wasn't really an issue.

A_Gorilla

Banned
Looking to start a Hard Crota Raid, with perhaps a Normal one afterwards if anyone's up for it. I'm a level 31 Titan with Gjallerhorn.

PSN:

1.) El_Bombastico (me)

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Gonna skip out on playing tonight I think, gotta make some more solid progress in DS2. Must get out of The Gutter, I do not like it here.

Gonna skip out on playing tonight I think, gotta make some more solid progress in DS2. Must get out of The Gutter, I do not like it here.

DS2 on PS3 or PC I'm assuming? Hey Hawk what is your opinion on the PS4 version, is it not worth buying if you plan to pick up Bloodborne?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
DS2 on PS3 or PC I'm assuming? Hey Hawk what is your opinion on the PS4 version, is it not worth buying if you plan to pick up Bloodborne?
PC. Do you mean to play for the first time, or in addition to some other version?
Don't burn yourself out on Miyazaki before BB.
lol
Trying to get it done before Bloodborne? I just got to the 4 kings in Dark Souls earlier.
Yes, I must. The base game anyway

Namikaze1

Yes, I must. The base game anyway
I'm trying to beat Dark Souls before then as well. Playing the 360 version since I got it when it was on Games with Gold. But things aren't going so good since I'm also trying to beat Zelda Majora's Mask 3D and Far Cry 4 before Bloodborne as well.

Wow, this matchmaking is something else.

Meeeeee-yowwwww

tumblr_lr5nckUz5k1qmnlc1o1_400.gif

Piece of cake compared to the tombs of the giants, also the light was increased to not forcing you to use a torch. And there is
Black gultch
after that zone

If you need help there are lots of people in the Dark Souls 2 OT who will help you

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Piece of cake compared to the tombs of the giants, also the light was increased to not forcing you to use a torch
Hey that's in a different game! :p

I've been hoarding my torches so I'm just using them all over here anyway and lighting all the sconces.
If you need help there are lots of people in the Dark Souls 2 OT who will help you
Yeah, I'm sure. I like to fail at something 20+ times before seeking help though, haha. Mostly I just don't like the area. The poison shooty things are vying for my vote as most annoying element of the game so far XD

Hey that's in a different game! :p

I've been hoarding my torches so I'm just using them all over here anyway and lighting all the sconces.

Yeah, I'm sure. I like to fail at something 20+ times before seeking help though, haha. Mostly I just don't like the area. The poison shooty things are vying for my vote as most annoying element of the game so far XD

There is something worse down there. beware hahaha

Dave_6

So for around 9PM EST, HM Crota kill(s)

1. Narmer212
2. Darryl_M_R
3. Orochinagis
4. captscience
5. Dave76 ??? (Or does he only want/need Atheons)
6. noomi

Sounds about right?

Me? I've only done NM Crota so I can still do HM if you need me. I still need the Titan helm and the Crux. I can do 3x Atheon anytime before the reset.

Me? I've only done NM Crota so I can still do HM if you need me. I still need the Titan helm and the Crux. I can do 3x Atheon anytime before the reset.

I mentioned that you'd wanted to do Atheon when the sign up was for Atheon and/or HM Crota. Didn't want to leave you behind. Looks like we're starting with Crota.

Ugh, my back hurts. This was my last Weekly Heroic. Neither of these chumps was AFK or a late arrival. This is all they could contribute. How do guys like this get to Level 32?

How easy is it to make a GIF? I did have one cool moment when I got in the zone sniping a bunch of Dregs as they fell from the ship. Picked off every damn one with Fang before they hit the ground.

Dave_6

I mentioned that you'd wanted to do Atheon when the sign up was for Atheon and/or HM Crota. Didn't want to leave you behind. Looks like we're starting with Crota.

No problem! I'm up for HM Crota; Atheon runs tonight will depend on how quick the Crota kills go.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Well I got myself a smartphone. Baby bro hooked me up with a HTC1. Now l can post faster and read GAF quicker. Just doing the daily hospital grind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom