• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethomaz

Banned
Well I got myself a smartphone. Baby bro hooked me up with a HTC1. Now l can post faster and read GAF quicker. Just doing the daily hospital grind.
Sometimes I don't know if I play Destiny or post on GAF... that happen a lot even in middle of the battle lol

All good for you.

Ji66a-Man

Ugh, my back hurts. This was my last Weekly Heroic. Neither of these chumps was AFK or a late arrival. This is all they could contribute. How do guys like this get to Level 32?

Randoms don't know how to read either. Arc burn is on, but all their loadouts are void or solar. orz

noomi

Is PSN down for anyone else? Keep getting a message saying it's under maintenance.

down for me :(

give me a min narmer and crew, let me see if I can get this sorted...

*edit*

change dns to google dns and mtu to 1473 .

always works for me, I usually switch it back to my normal setting after issues go away.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Seems like we're on hiatus until House of Wolves. I'm just hoping we can get back together when that drops.
For sure. I'm still down to do whatever on Wednesdays til then with whoever is around, just these last couple have been wacky.

Gonna repost the links for the weekly stuff while it's on my mind
Thursday - 3/19 - 9:00PM EST - Vault of Glass Newbie Raid - Sign Up Here (5 spots left)

These are weekly raids available to all, but intended for newbies. Bring your highest leveled character, your best weapon, and your most patient self! All encounters will be explained (quickly, but still) as though it was a brand new group, so please be willing to listen. There is no pressure to understand anything before having it explained, and no pointing fingers when things break down. We will laugh at ourselves when we wipe, and then do better the next attempt.

Raids alternate each week between the Vault of Glass and Crota's End.

Minimum level for Vault of Glass Normal is 26.
Minimum level for Crota's End is 30.

Friday - 3/20 - 9:00PM EST - Sunday Sword School (on Friday) - Sign Up Here (5 spots left)

Swordbearer practice and technique for taking down Crota, as well as tips and preparation for Hard Mode. Please be familiar with the basic mechanics of the encounter. Get your hands on the sword in a stress-free environment!
We'll establish an order and have a different person take up the sword each time, wiping before ogres. After everyone has had a shot, we'll maintain the rotation and go for the actual class kill.

No chalice! Come prepared with some method of healing yourself- preferably a helm with the "Infusion" perk. Other options include: Being a Titan (using your bubble heals you), Red Death/SUROS Regime, Life Steal on Voidwalker, Hungering Blade on Bladedancer.

Minimum level is 31.

down for me :(

give me a min narmer and crew, let me see if I can get this sorted...

Take your time, for everyone else are you guys able to get on?

List for 9PM EST, HM Crota kill(s)

1. Narmer212
2. Darryl_M_R
3. Orochinagis
4. captscience
5. Daves76
6. noomi

coy

Yuck, PSN is not playing nice. Just got home from work which means I guess I can start on dinner sooner.

Well I got myself a smartphone. Baby bro hooked me up with a HTC1. Now l can post faster and read GAF quicker. Just doing the daily hospital grind.
Glad to hear from you! Keep on the recovery train, Grave.

Edit: Sorry to dinner as PSN is working again.

noomi

Can't swap gear through site or app :(

I have to resort to barbaric methods of actually flying to and from the vault and switching characters. WHAT IN THE WORLD!

So do medallions of iron carry over to the next day? I mean, one would assume yes of course, but knowing now why they don't have different IB bounties every day, i'm just not sure anymore.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So do medallions of iron carry over to the next day? I mean, one would assume yes of course, but knowing now why they don't have different IB bounties every day, i'm just not sure anymore.
You can't have more than 5 medallions of iron at a time. You can carry them over even until future Iron Banners if you, uh, want to

You can't have more than 5 medallions of iron at a time. You can carry them over even until future Iron Banners if you, uh, want to
Yeah I just have 4 but want to log off. If they don't carry over to the next day ill wait for the next win but if they do carry over ill do it tomorrow.

spyder_ur

Definitely. In fact they even carry over across different IBs - I have like 3 sitting on my Warlock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom