• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I'm playing Destiny since the Alpha and have never finished a Raid. Can You help me to achieve my goal to get both raid scout rifles? I'm a level 31 Warlock.

PSN: Haemi87

Hey there! In about 2 hours people will start looking for reset raid groups, so you can try and join one of those groups or post a message for a new group. I'm sure a lot of people are willing to help. Also, signing up for Hawkian's newbie raid might be helpful, as he will explain every encounter.

Haemi

Hey there! In about 2 hours people will start looking for reset raid groups, so you can try and join one of those groups or post a message for a new group. I'm sure a lot of people are willing to help. Also, signing up for Hawkian's newbie raid might be helpful, as he will explain every encounter.

Hawkian's newbie raid would be an option if i wouldn't live in germany.

ExVicis

Thanks again to DeathJr and all the other guys who let me tag along to CE and VoG to help me get the rust of my playing in time for HoW. Really hope I'm set and in the groove of things by the 19th.

A_Gorilla

Banned
DeathJr, Drizzay, and I will be there to steal all the exotic drops you need and convert them into exotic shards.

Thief.

CTud8iN.jpg

nOoblet16

Well I guess the reset group is full. I wanna start a new one, who's up for it ? We can get the checkpoints from the other reset group.

Any one have a gorgon cp they could give me before reset?

Yes, normal or hard?

Thanks for the run!

I forgot they changed portal teams to be random.

Thanks again to DeathJr and all the other guys who let me tag along to CE and VoG to help me get the rust of my playing in time for HoW. Really hope I'm set and in the groove of things by the 19th.

No worries, congrats on the loot and exotic shards.

If you guys want the hard gorgon checkpoint, I can load it up. One more exotic chance before reset.

Well I guess the reset group is full. I wanna start a new one, who's up for it ? We can get the checkpoints from the other reset group.

I always miss these reset groups, every Tuesday I just sit here at my internship browsing GAF and see people grouping up. But then again, I'm probably not the only one.

What time is the reset happening? Thought it was 0400 EST? Been a while since I've bothered to be up for it. Looks like I might be going back to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom