• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
you better use that damn thingl in every future activity

Once I get it, I will. I will make the most glorious Gjallarhorn sharding montage. I'm preparing even now. I'm looking for a way to get that .gif of the Indian tv show where they do those ridiculous cuts onto my PS4. Or a .mp4. Whatever the PS4 uses.

SnakeEyes

Banned
YES! Got the Revenant shader! Dropped at Rank 8 with my Warlock. My Hunter is Rank 21 and hasn't gotten anything.
I hit level 29 in Dead Orbit last night. This is how I feel after *still* not having Revenant drop...

tumblr_m8e4fzu4aY1qhehmxo1_250.gif

Woke up to a new OT but no TLord post, damn expectations :p
Kidding - great job once again Drizzay and ofcourse GutZ for the title!

A warlock wearing glowhoo sitting on top of the pole in front of where the three hives are in the cosmodrome.

I could make an animated gif scrolling thing for guardian lords.

^Yes. Got a bunch more.

It looks awesome. I think I read somewhere that Drizzay wants to change the image in the OP, maybe you could make some Destiny art there :)

Time to clear up Vanguard marks for this week~ 7 and a half more days folks. The veil will be removed form our eyes~ And also we're getting the patch tomorrow. I know we downloaded a couple gigs last week, but tomorrow for sure is the activation correct?

Great job to the n00b fun raiders! That was a ton of fun, VoG never fails to deliver. Hopefully the new guys had a good time and we didn't throw too much at them at once. Sherpa'ing a raid really makes you appreciate how complex the encounters become, when you have to start at square one trying to explain everything.

Taking a little break then I think me and Unstable were gonna Skirmish/Crucible until reset if anyone else wants to join.

mfn_pie

Looks like PSN is doing maintenance. The 4 I play on is my secondary, main one is for my wife. Unable to restore licenses, or access any downloadable content like Netflix. Have fun tonight guardians.

ExVicis

Even though I'm still in the group, thanks you guys for helping me get out of my awful level 29 ignorance and letting go to Crota's End with you all. I could not have done it without you guys and I really appreciate it.

After HoW hits, will we still be able to buy Secret Handshake, or is this the last week that it's going to be in stock with Shot Package?

blackjaw

Even though I'm still in the group, thanks you guys for helping me get out of my awful level 29 ignorance and letting go to Crota's End with you all. I could not have done it without you guys and I really appreciate it.

Everyone starts somewhere!

milkham

After HoW hits, will we still be able to buy Secret Handshake, or is this the last week that it's going to be in stock with Shot Package?

it will probably be gone, they replaced all the vanguard and crucible gear when the dark below dropped so i expect they will do it again.

How are you guys playing my dlc is locked and i cant restore licenses even my new Wolfesntein game and netflix are locked and restoring gives an error:(

PSN store is working though and there goes my night of maxing vanguard.

mfn_pie

How are you guys playing my dlc is locked and i cant restore licenses even my new Wolfesntein game and netflix are locked and restoring gives an error:(

PSN store is working though and there goes my night of maxing vanguard.

Sony is apparently doing maintenance that affects digital content. I'm unable to play also. I'm super screwed because I started deleting games.

OK I looked at a few of those Hunter gear pics posted a little but above and that has me hyped. Also, Hardly any bubbles!

Can't wait

jtar86

They said you can run the lvl 28 PoE as many times as you want correct? Also did they say weather you would get rewards every time or only once?

They said you can run the lvl 28 PoE as many times as you want correct? Also did they say weather you would get rewards every time or only once?

Yeah the lvl 28 version will be like ROC strikes, probably only give out blue gear with a chance for legendary items.

Oh heck yes!! It's about dang time. Always thought rewards should be greater. Thank goodness. Now they need to add Crucible quests :p

Yes, also higher chance of legendary loot and better chance of rewards for top players on the team.

Isn't it supposed to be 12 marks per win <_> They already give 6 per win

No, win is 3 loss is 2.

Haemi

Hi

I'm playing Destiny since the Alpha and have never finished a Raid. Can You help me to achieve my goal to get both raid scout rifles? I'm a level 31 Warlock.

PSN: Haemi87

Pookmunki

Sploatee, I was going to post in the Britgaf thread but I'm up for doing Nightfall, Weekly and / or Vog one night so consider that a spot filled if you like! Free from 9ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom