• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind getting help, although there was also jut that casual VoG that was going on too I wanted a part of.

But, if some people are welling to help a rusty guy try to get his gear up to par for the expansion then Ill go to CE

Are you still doing this? I have a level 31 Titan who needs the chest piece from the bridge.

Send me a FR, it will be easier with more players. Hate solo'ing the bridge part.

PSN: ruthlesbarbarian

If anyone else wants in, join up.

Ophelion

I wouldn't mind getting help, although there was also jut that casual VoG that was going on too I wanted a part of.

But, if some people are welling to help a rusty guy try to get his gear up to par for the expansion then Ill go to CE

Shoot, I'll pledge my guns and Sunsinger solar powers to helping you out too. We can put together a halfway decent fireteam, maybe even do some damage while we're down there. ;-)

ExVicis

Send me a FR, it will be easier with more players. Hate solo'ing the bridge part.

PSN: ruthlesbarbarian

If anyone else wants in, join up.

I sent an FR as PSN: Contramann.

Shoot, I'll pledge my guns and Sunsinger solar powers to helping you out too. We can put together a halfway decent fireteam, maybe even do some damage while we're down there. ;-)
Well alright then. Add me friend and let's see what we can do.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Any xbox one guardians here? Bought the game day one guardian edition. I still haven't played any Raids :( Would love to team up. I am lvl 29

SnakeEyes

Banned
I don't even remember how this started anymore. Its been months. #BasedSnakeEyes

#BasedBros

#BasedHoW
You started it by posting it in response to some .gif I posted about Warlocks being best class, I'm pretty sure.

Plus I've been on-and-off with the Destiny OTs from about 15 up until the last one :)

Somehow this seems like a bitter comment towards locks?

How is yours going?
Started at lvl 9 today. Now lvl 20.
11143685_395189294021163_3266152516052915472_o.jpg

Should be Guardian lord very soon.

shermas

Any xbox one guardians here? Bought the game day one guardian edition. I still haven't played any Raids :( Would love to team up. I am lvl 29

Not many... but stay strong. There's a group called "bad to the bone" (or something like that) you can join on the first page of this thread. Send invites/FR to people when they pop up on here.

My GT is shermas. I try to run the raids each week (along with the strikes and NF)... send me an invite. And welcome!

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Not many... but stay strong. There's a group called "bad to the bone" (or something like that) you can join on the first page of this thread. Send invites/FR to people when they pop up on here.

My GT is shermas. I try to run the raids each week (along with the strikes and NF)... send me an invite. And welcome!

Thanks bud, will do.

GutZ31

Funny how I probably could've been in the top ten for Lords if I wanted too. But I was to lazy.

I would have been much higher up the list if I knew how fast I was going to complete flawless raider.
I think I had to wait on salvage to roll around to complete guardian lord.

Early on, I also didn't know it was a thing to show proof and get mentioned, so I didn't even post about it until like 3 days later I think.

Hey there's many of us. Dozens. There's 54 members of the group now :)

Thanks bud, will do.

We are actually pretty active, too. There's a document in the forum to add your gamertag and GAF name to build out a nice friends list.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I don't know what's going on, but it looks nice!

A warlock wearing glowhoo sitting on top of the pole in front of where the three hives are in the cosmodrome.

I could make an animated gif scrolling thing for guardian lords.

^Yes. Got a bunch more.

mfn_pie

So just got kicked off of destiny, unable to verify licenses for all of my digital content. Giving it a few then I'll try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom