• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siaynoqq

I'll join you in a second. I'm pretty sure you're on my list

Edit: derp nevermind, you are not on my list. Plus I have to tend to my nephew. I'm sure I'll find someone in 20 min though

Someone else joined me and we are waiting for you. No rush.

I don't think you're on my friends list though.

Omnigul... bleh!

giphy.gif

noomi

Vanguard/Crucible vendors always has the best looking hunter cloaks, glad I kept all the old ones since you can't get them anymore.

Here's some of the new cloaks coming our way hunters:

Vanguard:
aRJAZ0K.jpg

WV5Hvi8.jpg

Crucible:
q7Xe2Cv.jpg

o4wohek.jpg

I'll be picking up the 2nd and 3rd ones

Wow, 12 pages in less than 12 hours! Yes, 50 ppp. Don't like having to scroll endlessly...

also, i think it'd be neat to try out these builds with the new sidearms

universal remote, no land beyond
vestian dynasty

badger ccl, vision of confluence
dreg's promise

mida multi tool, fate of all fools
vestian dynasty

the third one in particular is basically a halo loadout

Definitely looking forward to this one! I usually go MIDA and Found Veridict, but a fast firing sidearm should be good.

Hell no, but IV decided to keep my warlock. Nova bomb is too much fun. Lol

Good! GOOD! The Void is swelling in you now. Take your Nova Bomb. Use it. They are nothing. Strike them down with it. Give in to your inner Warlock. With each passing moment you make yourself more one of us!

I knew it, was too good to be true.

Zero reason to run CE ever again post may 19th.

Still need a second Fang and Word.

If you'd like to join the "perpetual outsider" team, let me know. We have three members.

Figures, even to the "perpetual outsider" team I'm an outsider...

Vanguard/Crucible vendors always has the best looking hunter cloaks, glad I kept all the old ones since you can't get them anymore.

Here's some of the new cloaks coming our way hunters:

I'll be picking up the 2nd and 3rd ones

I'll be picking up all of them. Goodbye vault space.

noomi

Right... so patch is today, wonder what's going to change....

I'll be picking up all of them. Goodbye vault space.

Normally I would to, but I just can't afford the vault space. All of my hunters have the cloak slot maxed out too :/

Also, when TDB below released they added a bunch of new cloaks as loot rewards from roc strikes, some very nice ones. I wonder if they will add more goodies to the roc strike loot pool with house of wolves as well...

Zoidberg

I hope titans get some full length marks this time instead of hand towels. If it's the only way to gain rep I want to look fabulous.

Normally I would to, but I just can't afford the vault space. All of my hunters have the cloak slot maxed out too :/

Also, when TDB below released they added a bunch of new cloaks as loot rewards from roc strikes, some very nice ones. I wonder if they will add more goodies to the roc strike loot pool with house of wolves as well...

They did? I never got one. :(

Right... so patch is today, wonder what's going to change....

Well if they still end up adding the Dragon playlist hopefully we can get a whole bunch of new class items/ships!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom