• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I have to get ready for work about 15 minutes after HoW hits, lol. Maybe I'll poke around in the reef for a minute.

stb

The thread is back to moving faster than I can keep up with so I must have missed your post yesterday. I'll probably be on a little after I get home from work so around 5 est and I'm up for whatever.

No worries, the thread is moving at a really good clip. I'll update your line.

ExVicis

Thanks Silvertongue and all you guys for that VoG that we almost finished with zero mic communication. Got a Hezen's (that I may or may not dismantle) and a Mythoclast out of it.

Sorry for the mic issues beforehand though.

Is there seriously no way to get rid of all these special ammo synthesis other than using them?

Fuck! They are taking up ridiculous amounts of space

hydruxo

Is there seriously no way to get rid of all these special ammo synthesis other than using them?

It sucks. I've got like 6 stacks of special ammo taking up my consumables on my Hunter and I can't do anything but use them every five minutes. They need to just make all consumables discardable.

Not sure if joking. Just in case: you'll be able to upgrade any Exotic at any time by just using an Exotic Shard, no Xur or crazy glimmer robber pricing involved.

If joke which flew over my head, my bad :p

Ha, not a joke. I'm seriously behind on info for this new patch apparently. Thanks for the heads up. Guess I'll go do some reading.

JayHayabusa

Clionen and I (jayforone) will run the story to get it done with then move into Nightfall and PoE 32 to start. We start at 8pm CET. (7pm UK time, 2pm Eastern) Who wants to join us?

1.jayforone
2. Clionen

RdN

I'm ready, but my 2 other friends will only be available at night!

Hopefully the story missions keep me occupied for most of the afternoon.

Rehsa

Maybe try to transfer them to the vault when you are loading so they disappear?

Good luck to all you Guardians running the new stuff when it goes live, wish I was at home playing with you instead of working

Gordon

It sucks. I've got like 6 stacks of special ammo taking up my consumables on my Hunter and I can't do anything but use them every five minutes. They need to just make all consumables discardable.
Is the cooldown shared across characters? Could you swap characters and rotate through a stack or two?

Maybe try to transfer them to the vault when you are loading so they disappear?

Good luck to all you Guardians running the new stuff when it goes live, wish I was at home playing with you instead of working
I tried that earlier and it didn't work for me. Did it in a darkness zone during countdown.

allday247

Banned
I haven't been keeping up with all the new HoW stuff but as it's dropping today what order should things be done in?
i've been doing the Queen's bounties so guess i should decrypt them, then head to the Reef. but what else should be done once that opens up?

Mindlog

Does the Nightfall buff effect Engram rep bonuses?
I have an assload of everything to decrypt, but I am wondering if I should put a hold on that.
Clionen and I (jayforone) will run the story to get it done with then move into Nightfall and PoE 32 to start. We start at 8pm CET. (7pm UK time, 2pm Eastern) Who wants to join us?

1.jayforone
2. Clionen
I'm going to start the story when it kicks in. Will have to run NF and of course PoE when available. I finally got some keys!

ocean

Banned
Sony please don't shit the bed today. Please. I need PSN servers at their very best tonight, because this is early-September style hype for me.

In the words of Sleepy....The giver of Hawkmoons :p

wsaYbqZ.jpg

I think I should make a clan by that name ;)

GhaleonEB

I'm going to take my time going through the story lines; I enjoy new Bungie missions a great deal and don't want to just blow through them. So I'll be lagging behind you guys for a few days. I'm also going to be juggling bringing my Titan up to speed. Level 3 baby!

CFYG6KlUMAEv2Jt.jpg

In between raid i heard people sayin.. "Fuck this shit, i'm goin ruthless check point".

damn you ruthless, we were about to kill crota and you started your weekly business.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
There I just added everyone on the Xbox One list.
Other than an appointment this afternoon I have nothing else planned. My wife and kids have zero expectations of seeing me much today. Haha.

hydruxo

Is the cooldown shared across characters? Could you swap characters and rotate through a stack or two?

Cooldown is character specific I believe, but that seems like a lot of work just to get rid of them haha. It's not a huge deal though, I'll probably just throw a couple stacks on my warlock since he's got more room.

cilonen

I'm going to take my time going through the story lines; I enjoy new Bungie missions a great deal and don't want to just blow through them. So I'll be lagging behind you guys for a few days. I'm also going to be juggling bringing my Titan up to speed. Level 3 baby!

CFYG6KlUMAEv2Jt.jpg

I have a feeling we'll be getting to know them real well over the coming months!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom