• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocean

Banned
i havnt the cojones to attempt this
Then chuck a Titan Flashbang grenade to make her blind and nice. Then a Defender pops a Saint 14. If striker has Armamentarium for follow up Flashbang you have even more time to mess her up with your shotguns.

Profit. Kind of risky but so fun

nOoblet16

Bungie's Twitter:

DNuR4XL.gif

Fist bump so awesome that they both transcended into another world.

Or

Stupid warlocks with their mutually assured destruction.

What would happen if I tried to ascend a legendary that I hadn't already maxed out preHOW? Or do I still need shards or energy to max out my preHOW legendaries before I can ascend them?

Also is there an article or video explaining this process in detail?

Congrats man! Someday RNGESUS will deem me worthy of a Hawkmoon, someday....

(Please be before Xur can sell it this fall!)

I lost hope of ever getting it long ago man! Don't know if I should tell you to hold on to that hope or let it go. But I hope you get one!

I don't even have an issue with getting just shards for NF or gorgan chest anymore, since the Speaker will be doling out 250 glimmer for just one shard!

Okay I lied, it still sucks.

shermas

10 shards from the nightfall. I can tell this is going to be one of those weeks.

At least the shards will become Glimmer next week... And, last week, I'd finished the NF, raids, gorgon, etc, with every character, except one.

I did a normal crota run, goofing around, dying constantly, trying to find new sniping spots, etc, and BOOM, ghorn from the deathsinger. You never know.

If you attempt to sign up for an activity and find it already full, but would like to be put on the list as an Alt if someone cannot make it, please send me a PM here on GAF or a PSN message (ID is Hawkian). No Sword School this weekend as I'm out of town.

Wednesday - 5/13 - 9:00PM EST - Crota's End Newbie Raid Sign Up Here - (2 spots left)
These are weekly raids available to all, but intended for newbies. Bring your highest leveled character, your best weapon, and your most patient self! All encounters will be explained (quickly, but still) as though it was a brand new group, so please be willing to listen. There is no pressure to understand anything before having it explained, and no pointing fingers when things break down. We will laugh at ourselves when we wipe, and then do better the next attempt.

Raids alternate each week between the Vault of Glass and Crota's End.

Minimum level for Vault of Glass Normal is 26.
Minimum level for Crota's End is 30.

Hawk, I work evenings and will probably never get to run a newbie raid, but do you always stream it?

I've never run CE so maybe I can learn vicariously through your hawklings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom