• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

It's not happening:

8HxZp71.png

lol....

Whoa whoa whoa so my helm of inmost light, when ascended, will be FORTYTWO???

Dudes, lol, it's currently THIRTY.

#Dead

So do all three non helm armor types come in at 36? That will give me 150 light immediately.

HOLY TAMALES.

Yeah you would be level 32 instantly with the new vendor gear (non-ascended variety) and a 42 light exotic helm.

I was about to say when I saw your post I thought you didn't know and I could think in my head was... "oh yeah, and um... about this patch and Crucible"... XD

Lol yep

Also, though, I just realized I shouldn't celebrate so early. Nightfall is gonna be 32 now isn't it.

WHYS EVERTHING GOTTA BE SO TOUGH

Axoman

Of course, since level disadvantages are enormous in the game. But 300-365 will be an important jump since it'll allow us to one-shot enemies that used to take two shots, making FB's Outlaw/Firefly combo even better. It only truly shines when one shotting, and 365 should help guarantee trash can always be delivered in a single blow.

True, but any level 30 enemy you can 1 shot with a 300 Fatebringer, you'll still be able to 1 shot that same enemy at level 34 if you are level 34 with a 300 Fatebringer.

This is fantastic, this is why Warlocks will be supreme!

Um... yeah there is no will about it.

We are supreme. Aggressive alienation campaigns waged on us by the masses of uncultured hooligans have created a misunderstanding of our greatness.

Except Sunbros' those guys can go die in a fire... wait they do.

Void for life!

Sometimes?

My response to your retort would lead to another one-week ban. Maybe if I just make a disparaging remark about the Brewers... hmm...

That said, yeah... "Guardian Down" is something that those playing with me hear often.

I should be on a little tonight if you are having trouble remembering what it sounds like.

ocean

Banned
True, but any level 30 enemy you can 1 shot with a 300 Fatebringer, you'll still be able to 1 shot that same enemy at level 34 if you are level 34 with a 300 Fatebringer.
Yeah but there's some trash you can't shot at -1 level (like CE HM now or POE later) unless you have a high impact HC at the proper attack base.

rNilla

My response to your retort would lead to another one-week ban. Maybe if I just make a disparaging remark about the Brewers... hmm...

That said, yeah... "Guardian Down" is something that those playing with me hear often.

I should be on a little tonight if you are having trouble remembering what it sounds like.

Disparage away. I just live here.

Unfortunately I'm all booked up tonight and tomorrow.

MildSoss

Was the patch supposed to have some thing good open up that people are getting upset about? Or was it just 'cause every one wanted some patch notes?

Deku Tree

in b4 HoW delay announcement

You gotta wonder if the patch failed cert or if it failed some stress test or something....

... Hopefully the cert process was just delayed because of slowness...

... If they end up delaying it on current gen because of some bug on the last gen consoles I'm gonna be mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom