• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dead Orbit scout rifle with full auto is nice. I haven't even onlocked Firefly yet.
Recommend.

I got the same thing :]

How many marks is this? I keep hearing about it. I spent 175 vanguard marks on the sniper for no reason since I was at cap and want to roll it into something later maybe.

EDIT: Top of page hype!
1192835-hype__.jpg

noomi

I haven't gotten the one for beating Taniks who I mistakenly called Tanks during the stream but the rest are great. Especially Wolfhunter.

I like the emblems a lot, but I think you get 5 after finishing the story? I had to delete a bunch of old ones to make room.

Also the wolfhunter emblem makes it really hard to read school of hawk now :(

Simonnnnn

I have 6 keys left, 2 for each Guardian. Saving those keys for the 34 and 35 Arenas. Got 4 of the Queen's weapons: 2 Sniper Rifles, 2 Pulse Rifles, 1 sShotgun, and 1 Fusion Rifle.

Hard Light, The Last Word, The Fourth Horseman, and Truth all dropped from he chest.

Man I've had two Truth's drop from four keys and that's four truths in one week, i couldn't believe it.

ElRenoRaven

So I have to say I've done the campaign additions and other stuff except POE so far and I have to say this expansion is a step in the right direction. There are a couple complaints that have gone un addressed still. Those being:

Dinklebot silence
No cutscenes

I don't care if they have to. Recast the damn bot. It takes some of the life out of the game with him being nothing but silent anymore. Cutscene wise I'd like a few in the missions still. It's just load in and then it ends and nothing. This has been a complaint of mine from the beginning. The story needs to be told in game and not on some cards. The missions just don't flow together at all.

Simonnnnn

Beat Level 34 PoE with three 33 characters in a fire team! Was intense but so rewarding! Love it, one more Etheric light then i'm up to 34

All the vendor scout rifles seem like low impact trash. Gonna have to ascend my Gheleons Demise and Fang.

I cant decide what to buy from vendors. Nothing looks terribly appealing for PvE. Did see a good PvP sniper though.

LiK

So I have to say I've done the campaign additions and other stuff except POE so far and I have to say this expansion is a step in the right direction. There are a couple complaints that have gone un addressed still. Those being:

Dinklebot silence
No cutscenes

I don't care if they have to. Recast the damn bot. It takes some of the life out of the game with him being nothing but silent anymore. Cutscene wise I'd like a few in the missions still. It's just load in and then it ends and nothing. This has been a complaint of mine from the beginning. The story needs to be told in game and not on some cards. The missions just don't flow together at all.

that one scene in the story mission where he said nothing was just so weird. get a soundalike!

Sorry figa. In progress PoE is probably disabled for whatever reason?

that shouldn't be the cause. i joined a PoE session in progress.

Messiek

I hope bungie knows that key farming is kinda dumb. No keys from completing it once a week is sad.

How difficult is the 34 with all 33?

Ken

that one scene in the story mission where he said nothing was just so weird. get a soundalike!

Hmm.. Maybe they're engaged in combat? Try going to a airlock.

Mindlog

What's a token of identity? I just got one from doing one of the patrols. Ember cave to be exact.
Used to purchase shaders from... Petra iirc.
How many marks is this? I keep hearing about it. I spent 175 vanguard marks on the sniper for no reason since I was at cap and want to roll it into something later maybe.
150 Crucible marks by my math. Had 200 and have 54 now after earning 4 this week.

For those who have done it, how much of a bitch is the NF? I suspect it can get you with your pants down, but Fatebringer should wreck shit.

ElRenoRaven

Hell you don't even need a soundalike. Just have him get damaged and repaired with that resulting in a new voice for him.

hydruxo

For those who have done it, how much of a bitch is the NF? I suspect it can get you with your pants down, but Fatebringer should wreck shit.

Short and easy. There's a few parts where you have to be mindful of big groups of enemies at once but overall it's one of the easiest strikes.

LiK

super easy. only the Shanks that explode are the biggest annoyance.

Hell you don't even need a soundalike. Just have him get damaged and repaired with that resulting in a new voice for him.

yea, something would be nice. we have two DLCs where he said nothing with no explanation.

Ken

How far in was your PoE? Maybe being in the final round has something to do with it.

Sullichin

Leveled Crucible 4 times with all of my leftover commendations + bounties. 3/ 4 times I got a legendary item. One time I got the very familiar reward of a single strange coin and mote of light.

Rerolled Up The Ante handcannon a couple of times and got Final Round, Braced Frame (increased stability/reduced magazine), and Outlaw. Might keep going.

Also bought the vendor Subtle Nudge DN7 which is a good Crucible sniper right from the shelf.

esjayII

Neo Member
so I am playing the story line with a friend and we are going through it with the heroic modifier on thinking we would get some better loot drops...we haven't gotten any drops. Did this happen to anyone else?

What's a token of identity? I just got one from doing one of the patrols. Ember cave to be exact.

The tokens are used to buy shaders, ships and class items.

Fuck. We're standing in the airlock.

"The fireteam you are trying to join can't be joined because the activity they are playing is about to end. Try again soon!"

I can keep trying to join but doesn't seem like it'll work, at least on my end.

Yup, got the same error. It also says fireteam joining disabled.

I guess you can't join at the final round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom