• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Thunderlord and
CFap-ZBVIAEil2m.jpg:large
from PoE 28, and some motes and coins it seemed. neat

Namikaze1

I have 6 keys left, 2 for each Guardian. Saving those keys for the 34 and 35 Arenas. Got 4 of the Queen's weapons: 2 Sniper Rifles, 2 Pulse Rifles, 1 sShotgun, and 1 Fusion Rifle.

Hard Light, The Last Word, The Fourth Horseman, and Truth all dropped from he chest.

Wait,m so if you don't have a key beforehand, you don't get rewards for PoE? I haven't unlocked it yet, so I don't know how many chest there are, or what they look like.

rNilla

Oh wait I have three Techeun Forces across two characters. These things love me. Also need more vault space. Send help please.

Namikaze1

Gonna have that fucking ship core in my inventory for a while. Can't believe I need to be rank 2 to use it to get my PoE ship (the fourth one listed)

Yeah, I used a key, so it's the big chest that actually takes one, and you can only open it once per completion, right?
Yep.

LiK

i'm not sure i have the interest in playing all three characters again. might just jump back in from week to week with my Titan. altho my Warlock just got a new exotic armor so i might try that out later this week.

but alas TW3 is arriving this week so maybe not.

I would say Warlocks have been pretty substantial for PoE along with Titans.
Lock rez saved the day in both L32 completions I've done. Bubbles are obvious.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Titan vanguard VA, it's killing me. I've heard somewhere. Unless I'm confusing it, sounds like that guy from Fringe, the black cop.

Namikaze1

so is a key a guaranteed exotic and legendary..?

I love the way it works against captain and fallen in general. really well designed.
I actually don't know. I got fooled once. Ended up showing onscreen that I just got motes and strange coins but my postmaster had a Queen's weapon waiting for me.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Man, Vestia Dynasty is the perfect compliment to Universal Remote in PvP. Probably PvE too. That gun is a lot of fun.

Been rocking that combo with Radiant Dance machines on a Blinkdancer

I should feel bad about it but I don't lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom