• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost finished my 3x: HoW story, NF, and PoE 28 + 32.

Good grinding day. Won't be playing anything tomorrow, going to go walk around the city and relax.

Hey thanks for teaming up Daryl and Magik, pretty smooth (except for that 2nd nightfall where we died twice).

Anyone completed the new queen bounties? Are they the same as the ones we did last week, I didn't look too closely.

The guaranteed Armor Core from PoE-32 can be traded in for a piece of Light-42 armor. Variks will give you gauntlets for it today. Most people will be able to reach the new level cap within 3 weeks guaranteed, probably within 2. You couldn't say that about Crota's End.

And after you get that gear? Then you get nothing. Sure you CAN gamble, but the pool available through the gambling mechanic is limited to the PoE armor and PoE weapons.

rNilla

Got the exact same drops on my Titan from Level 28 PoE as I did on my Hunter. What?

MIDA Multi-tool and Techeun Force fusion rifle.

Zoidberg

lol, can solo wolves bosses with this perk

I just did 3 wolves bounties solo and this thing wrecks them. That and actually using the scorch cannon properly, these bounties are pretty quick to do now for 2+ chests. The worst part is waiting 10-15 minutes for the spawn.

blackjaw

HoW exotic loot thus far:
Universal Remote (nightfall)
Suros Regime (PoE lvl28 big chest)
Monte Carlo (PoE lvl28 little chest - second run)

Plus turned in my Invective bounty and got 365 invective

Not bad so far...plus new legendary sniper rifles (x3), rocket launcher, fusion rifle, and hand cannon

Still need Gallerhoooorn!

blackjaw

Is there a difference in rewards on which chest you pick out of the 3? Damn it to hell if it adds another layer to RNG.

Throw two grenades, dance on the middle one and stop dancing when you spin....then go to the chest that you are pointing at. Then flip a coin and if its heads you open it if its tails you go to the one behind you.

Of course not, that is silly

Zoidberg

This key business is silly mainly because the engrams collected to get the actual key may be better than the loot the key would give you.

A_Gorilla

Banned
Looking for two brave souls to attempt a lvl 34 PoE run. Level 33 minimum. My last group got to round 4 before we had to call it quits cause of school/work.

PSN: El_Bombastico.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Besides the first mission, I solo the story on 32. It wasn't that hard. Especially with a 365 horn. I was hoping for something good but nope.

Is the Prison of elders a weekly thing?

Trying to reforge the DO Deadshot Luna SR1. Can't quite get the dream roll of Full Auto, Explosive Rounds and Firefly. Got Full Auto, High Caliber or Armor Piercing and Firefly. Might have to stop there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom