• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeOak

Anyone want to do a VoG HM with 365 Gallys? Need 4

1. neoak
2. neoak's friend
3. blackjaw
4. Reluctant-Hero
5. McArkus

psn id is neoaku

spyder_ur

So what's the deal with PoE chest keys? I thought you were guaranteed one if you complete PoE on a difficulty 32 or higher?

Definitely not. I got one from one of the side chests on one of my two 32 completions, none on the other. Seems like a very strange decision on Bungie's part. If I hadn't farmed a few I would be very pissed not to get anything from the main chest on my first clear of the end game activity.

I can't complain though; I got two exotics (sharded, but still), two MGs, the launcher and hand cannon from two runs apiece through 28 and 32.

Also, Deadshot Luna is the F'n truth.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
got this chest piece from NF with Drizzay and Yez(sp?). Looks pretty good.

c207e3c2-4f32-4f9a-9603-1bbc6740a4df.png

want.

LiK

My biggest gripe with the story is having to return to Petra after every quest.

that was a big problem. really tedious.

maybe i missed them but are there Vaults in Reef? i should've used my companion app but i forgot.

Namikaze1

this shadow thief strike is the highlight so far. generally very well designed. nightfall was actually very fun. cant say the same omnigul
In my opinion, everything in HoW is better than anything in TDB. On,y thing that sucks at the moment is treasure keys.

So I finished the story in HoW and was awarded a Treasure Key. Seeing as I already have 5 of them it just disappeared. Is that 6th one gone for good now?

spyder_ur

My biggest gripe with the story is having to return to Petra after every quest.

I had a lot of fun with the story missions, but my group was laughing at this after a few trips. Not to mention when she and Variks send you back and forth.

My biggest gripe with the story is having to complete it x3 to unlock the PoE on all characters. You didn't have to do that with the raids. I even hopped on for the last 3 or 4 story missions on my second character with somebody who was in progress in hope I could circumvent it. Best I can tell I'm screwed and have to start all over.

Is the expectation/design to actually go out and farm chests for treasure keys?

That seems....strange.

I seriously don't understand this at all. If you were guaranteed one for your first clear, which I expected, that would be one thing.

RetroMG

Humor a poor Guardian who foolishly went out of town without his Vita: Exactly how much does it cost to upgrade a Gjallarhorn from 331 to 365?

Namikaze1

First team = Titan: 1 wipe, 7-9 minutes
Second team =Warlock: 0 wipe, 4-5 minutes
Third team= Hunter: 0 wipe, less than 2 minutes

Void shield fucked us up in team 1 and 2. Especially for us in team 1 since we didnt know what to expect. Had to rely on the shitty Word of Crota.

Team 3 had the advantage of knowing the encounter and where to go to avoid most ads. It also helped that it stayed on solar for the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom