• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

FiraB

Banned
"Watch your back, Nami!"

yXrWqW.gif

Put that in the first page, excellent gif ^_^

NeOak

Anyone want to do a VoG HM with 365 Gallys? Need 1

1. neoak
2. neoak's friend
3. blackjaw
4. Reluctant-Hero
5. McArkus

psn id is neoaku

I've been playing for ~ten hours now, haven't played this much since launch. Guess I should call it a night, still have to install The Witcher 3. lol

So I don't know who decided the modifiers for PoE 35 but they seem super easy. Like Arc burn on Cabal? Only thing that you have to watch for is Psions Blast. We admittedly didn't reach Skolas as one guy had work and called it but it seems realatively easy with three 34s

Ok now that I've put in some time I feel like I can comment about the key situation.

So let me get this straight, everyone wants to get a key after you clear PoE? Like you want one every time? Or were you guys expecting it just once per week? Because if you wanted a key every time then that would be pretty fucking ridiculous.

'Cryptarch Engram' isn't even listed on the weekly like it was last week or before.
It may not be listed but it's probably still there.

jtar86

Ok now that I've put in some time I feel like I can comment about the key situation.

So let me get this straight, everyone wants to get a key after you clear PoE? Like you want one every time? Or were you guys expecting it just once per week? Because if you wanted a key every time then that would be pretty fucking ridiculous.
Once a week from 32+ would be reasonable.

Me(And many others) were assuming you'd get one key per weekly reset atleast. Not after every arena. Hell, it's the reason I didn't farm for keys last week, because I assumed that a weekly clear would get you a key.

BokehKing

Banned
I've been playing for ~ten hours now, haven't played this much since launch. Guess I should call it a night, still have to install The Witcher 3. lol
Ha.. This is me tonight (except my Witcher is an hour away from being done)

Anyone need to bang out the stories in the morning on different guardians? Let me know, I'll join

Ridli

So far this patch provided a bitter steel shader, exotic Titan gloves (I have armadillo arms!), and an extra icebreaker from the 28 Poe chest. Not bad!

hydruxo

Nah I don't think anybody expected a key everytime, that'd be way too much. Most people were expecting to get one key the first time you do each mode (32, 34, 35) per week, or even just one guarunteed key from the first mode you do per week. Then after that if you wanted to open more chests on consecutive runs you'd have to get keys from other ways. The way it is now, if you went into PoE without any keys and didn't get one from the final boss, you just wouldn't be able to get any loot from the big chest at the end. That's pretty stupid IMO.

ExVicis

Still looking for that Final PoE 32 guy so we can go.

Also Full Auto mode on a Hygiea Noblesse? No good? I figured it's probably not great if it only has14 bullets.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Hey Xboners -- anyone wanna do the NF or run POE 28 or 32? I'd be down for the weekly heroic, too. Or just Crucible?

So how do the commendations work now? I know they give rep, but do they give rep to whatever faction item you're wearing? Does a Vanguard commendation only give vanguard rep? I don't feel like wasting a couple figuring this out.

ExVicis

So how do the commendations work now? I know they give rep, but do they give rep to whatever faction item you're wearing? Does a Vanguard commendation only give vanguard rep? I don't feel like wasting a couple figuring this out.
The Former. If you''re wearing Dead Orbit it goes to Dead Orbit and so on and so forth. Also the rep gain is affected by Nightfall.

FiraB

Banned

Faction items work with them, used them to pop my levels over the theshold for items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom