• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do you need these keys to get the loot from main chest in PoE or just need to unlock the activity? Because I didn't get anything from lvl 28 PoE, there wasn't even a prompt to open the main chest.

Who designed these gauntlets? Looks like I'm sprouting some bad pimples on my arm.

17261966924_8ed6124989_b.jpg

So do you need these keys to get the loot from main chest in PoE or just need to unlock the activity? Because I didn't get anything from lvl 28 PoE, there wasn't even a prompt to open the main chest.
You need the keys to open the large chest.

I got The Truth, legendary shotgun, and rare engrams from the lvl 28 chest.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Lvl 34 Prison of Elders, Hive with Arc Damage.

Have been trying for an hour.

Any tips?

mob management, bring a titan, #gitgud, prioritize targets...

i'm pretty good at horde stuff (shoutout to my mass effect 3 and ODST crews, need better weapons in this game lol) but i'm down to help out when i can or even watch a vid to give pointers

Rehsa

So my Titan had better luck with engrams and packages. Got a 55A-ALLFATE rerolled to Feeding Frenzy/Hand-Laid Stock(max stability)/Reactive Reload...keep or keep on rollin?

Dart

Haven't done Prison of elders yet, anybody want to join me for lvl 28? no mic atm PSN on profile

Bought the season pass last week, totally skipped Crota :/

RdN

mob management, bring a titan, #gitgud, prioritize targets...

i'm pretty good at horde stuff (shoutout to my mass effect 3 and ODST crews, need better weapons in this game lol) but i'm down to help out when i can or even watch a vid to give pointers

Just passed it.

We managed to hold the Wizards and got it.

Wilde

Looking for one more for Nightfall. Preferably a sunsinger if anyone needs to run it on their warlock.

Join ZW33 or rasengan1337.

patchday

Who designed these gauntlets? Looks like I'm sprouting some bad pimples on my arm.

17261966924_8ed6124989_b.jpg

honestly I've always felt the warlock crota mask is a hideous thing. Looking forward to Etheric Light encouraging everyone to look different. Was so tired that every L32 looked basically the same with only our exotic piece to add a bit of personal flair

No offense to that poster ofc

finishing the eris quests after doing the house of wolves ones.

lol these were awful. i think i'm doing the urn one for Xur and it's just a bunch of stupid grinding.

Zoidberg

So PoE has turned into people horning all bosses to death. That Skolas video was depressing to watch. They created a monster they can't control with that rocket launcher. It must suck to see all the effort put into boss design boil down to shoot rockets at the mob!

patchday

lol these were awful. i think i'm doing the urn one for Xur and it's just a bunch of stupid grinding.

believe it or not I enjoyed the Eris storyline quests (the mandatory storyline mission). But only did it on one character. Played it with a friend

I'm sure I would've liked it a lot less if he didn't play with me

If he buys the new dlc I might buy it too. Funny thing though he only buys the dlc just for the extra story mission. That's it. He doesn't raid or anything. He'll spend like maybe 3-4 hours tops in the game and then leave again til Comet.

For real. Might surprise people, but my favorite part was going through the beginning of the game area to where you started. Really enjoyed that enemy encounter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom